• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Huge roll of flame on Atlantic through Luna

smip

Slightly Crazed
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was on Atlantic just now in Luna and saw a HUGE roll of flame go through the city. I thought that I was the only one that saw it but I was not... Everyone there said "WOAHHH what was that"

Was anyone there that happened to see that? What was it?

smip

Slightly Crazed
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone's house go up in flames?

Luna Atlantic you said.. hmm..
No but accually I was waiting for something like that to happen LOL I've never seen anything like that before except in a dungeon in an event...

M

Marcus Blackwell

Saw the same thing about four or five days ago on Atlantic but was in Britain it led all the way from West Brit Bank to Lord Bristish's throne room inside the castle.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe its a stern warning to all the Atlantic Dupers!!!

The flames are coming!!! the flames are coming!!!

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe its a stern warning to all the Atlantic Dupers!!!

The flames are coming!!! the flames are coming!!!
Actually its a new exploit they found on Atlantic. By opening your necro spell book and your magery book with 115 magery/necro/ss and two large pieces of blackrock- you can cast wither AND fireball and get a massive whithering fireball that damages anything in its path.

What will those ATL folks find next?

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was on Atlantic just now in Luna and saw a HUGE roll of flame go through the city. I thought that I was the only one that saw it but I was not... Everyone there said "WOAHHH what was that"

Was anyone there that happened to see that? What was it?
Since this was on Atlantic, I'm going to guess its something similar to the pillars of fire shooting up around the dupe vendors a few weeks ago. Just have to say, Dev, do you not have a clue? Why warn them instead of just deleting the vendors and/or the houses and banning the accounts? Now we're going to see a mass exodus again from all the dupers pulling thier crap off and hiding it away. While I think a huge rolling wave of fire or vendors shooting flamestrikes out of their asses is cool, its not helping when all it does is serve as a warning to the dupers that your watching Luna.

L

Lady_Mina

damnit , take pics next time , so we can see what it looks like...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AtlaNTIC
- this is sooooooo so silly!!!!

byee byeee..ALL THE DUPERS IN LUNA CITY

ITS GONNA GET HOT!!!!!..... SAY ''CHEESE TOAST'' friends...

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I saw a 900-foot Lord British, walking through Luna, taking all the dupers home......

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

S

Sunrise

OOOHHH Atl Luna is the first one to finally hit the ground. Luna is finally going to exploded like Haven did and fall to the land of brit. Where people will spend days collecting rubble off the ground...yeah thats what this fire means..

S

Slasherpvp

As if knowing that duping and making a billion in gold of items to sell from duped items isn't known to be illegal, yes, they give them more warning to hide the crap and slowly take it out later and scatter it around. Someone has got to be buddies to get these nice warnings. I remeber when the only Luna house did burn down on Atlantic and we were all surprised and happy. I said all surprised! Covert. Not alerting your buddies. Lame!! I'm not impressed. Don't ever speak of how you like fire again, just do it, completely!!