• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Huge Resource Rewards and Bods Thread +more!!!!

A

archite666

250k on +60 ash

250k on all wood "by products" such as parasite, and ember and all that

M

Mr X

Bids updated. Sorry about not updating the bids as quickly as I would like to, but work got hectic. And just a reminder I am not accepting $$$, gold only please.

A

archite666

holy crap! gwen just bid on something, crazyiness!

Good luck to you!

M

Mr X

Ok bids updated. I got a lot of new bids so please make sure I updated your bid. If not please contact me so I can correct it.

M

Mr X

Bids updated. The auction will be ending 7pm-8pm central time. Also to make sure nobody drops in a last second bid, any late last second type bids will be accepted however the previous high bidder WILL BE NOTIFIED! You will be notified by the way you bid. So if you icqed me I will contact you via icq, stratics you will get a pm. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

M

MerchantAtHome

Ingots 13.5 mil

Thanks. =)
You don't tug on Superman's cape.

You don't spit into the wind.

You don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger and you don't mess around with Gwen.

:)

yuckmouth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1.6 mil on all leather and 100k for all +15 ash hammers and 350k for all remaining vet rewards

yuckmouth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and my bid stands at 1.25 mil for clothing bods and 100k for 30 ash , or until beaten

M

Mr X

Bids Update. Please make sure the bids are correct, lots of bids again. If a bid is wrong please let me know.

A

archite666

600k on +60 ash

1.8 on tailor bods

7 mil on tailor kits

yuckmouth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 mil might be high for my blood..i would need to know what the T-bods consist of to go any higher

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
"Bolts 3k
Arrows 10k"

100K in total...

Troll The T Hunter

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Leather tub x5 (1 Tub 140K,1 Tub 100k)"

I'm not sure what this means. One person bid 140k for 1 leather dye tub and another bid 100k for 1 leather dye tub? why would someone outbid the other person when there's 4 tubs remaining?

If that is the case i'll bid 100k for a leather dye tub.