• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor HUGE LEGENDARY SALE !! come check it out (200+ new legendarys)

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
New Legendary Vendors.png These are some new vendors with 150+ New Legendary s, Jewls, Mage Eater Armor, Stam Gear, Splintering Mage Weapons and awesome deals on some sick gear !! Will be getting stocked daily from now on. Come shop and enjoy! Huge LEGENDARY SALE!!.png As well as a lot of you may already know these are my other legendary vendors, some sick stuff for everyone over 350 legendary s here, ranging from 1mil-100mil, you can contact me via icq at: 672482209 if u want to offer a diff price on some higher end stuff i will consider offers. Have fun and enjoy the shopping everyone.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I just wanted to testify to being a frequent customer for these vendors. Truly some of the vendors in the game with fair prices for legendary items. :)

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Tyvm for the nice comments, and i value your business, and everyone who comes back to shop often so everone feel free to icq me if u think something is overpriced and would like to acquire it.