• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] HTML Runebooks

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm around! If they're only 25m I'm just going to keep them.
As you can see you have three collectors here that are chomping at the bit. Make an auction and I'm sure it will not disappoint.

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Let's help them out and just act like there was one? 10mil ups minimum, ends tonight at 10pm est. 10 minute rule. Bid is per unit and must buy all three. If seller decides he doesn't like the results.. well he probably won't ever sell anyways, amirit?

60mil bid (each)

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, I didn't expect it to go up that quickly. The books are located on Catskills. I'll be around after 6pm eastern tonight.
Wait, we actually have to pay for this?!?

I kid I kid

I'll be home thirty or so minutes after you @Travixus. You ok taking to gold on ATL and I'll pick up on Cats?

Travixus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll have to ask around to see if I know anybody that's transferring to Cats anytime soon.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'll have to ask around to see if I know anybody that's transferring to Cats anytime soon.
From which shard to Cats? I have a full set of shard shields and do free transfers all the time for people.

If it's Atlantic to Catskills, I could do that for you right now. Might not be able to get back to Atlantic though, I think I'm out of Atlantic tokens.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
From which shard to Cats? I have a full set of shard shields and do free transfers all the time for people.

If it's Atlantic to Catskills, I could do that for you right now. Might not be able to get back to Atlantic though, I think I'm out of Atlantic tokens.
@Travixus @Longtooths I can get the books from Cats to ATL. I need to bring a few items over anyway. Let me know.