• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HS Supplies

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know a lot of you guys are limited on your play time so I would like to offer to UP members the same deal I made to PGoH and on the RP forums... if you need stuff crafted for the high seas booster, including ammo, i'll be happy to do so for you either at my cost for materials or free with your materials. Just let me know what you guys need.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the offer matey!

However, we do have skilled crafters in the crew who could produce all the required items. What I personally lack is the time and motivation to gather all the resources, or the gold to buy them. As much as I like the new ships, I guess sea battles were not made for me.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First Thom, Thanks for the experience with hunting with ye. I learned a lot!

And I'll certainly come to you for more supplies, as you are more convenient at times than our crew's crafters, the bunch of drunken louts that they are! (Or considering the fact that I'm alone a lot of the time I play)

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the offer matey!

However, we do have skilled crafters in the crew who could produce all the required items. What I personally lack is the time and motivation to gather all the resources, or the gold to buy them. As much as I like the new ships, I guess sea battles were not made for me.
Well, that's why I offered. I have the time and all to make it and I have a ton of supplies that I gathered cheap. I've calculated up the prices and it comes to just under 450 gold per shot on a heavy cannon. That's including fuse and all. I've got the time, i've got the supplies and for some strange reason I have the desire to see you and your crew sailing the seas and plundering ships... just not mine please :p