• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hrm.. what happened to my pet?

D

DeathByMe

A generous soul on GL gave me a greater dragon a bit ago, and to my dismay I found out that my stable was full. Great, 5/5 followers so I can't get a pet out. I was sitting around the stalls, waiting for my friend to hop on to hold it for a second, and then all of a sudden I notice my dragon is on top of the castle's walls (the ones near the stables in the stables closest to brit bank).

No idea how he got up there.. then about 20 seconds later, my wifi spikes and I lose connection. Log right back on, and now he's gone. Can't find him ANYWHERE. Tele'd up onto the walls and ran around the entire castle - not there. Ran around brit city, no where to be found. Still have 5/5 followers. Tried logging/relogging but he is nowhere to be seen. Been waiting for a GM for quite a while, still #9 in line and I know I'll most likely get a canned answer. Anyone have any ideas?

D

DeathByMe

Not in the stable and not bonded. I just got it. I fed it and was about to put it in there so I could bond it next week, but I never got the chance to.

D

DeathByMe

Welp I'm an idiot, I guess it was in the stable. I had no idea an unbonded pet would go there. Thanks! On another note, GMs need to step it the [censored] up.. I've been waiting forever, apparently 9th in line the entire time. Gimme a break...

F

Fayled Dhreams

uhhh ... 36 minutes to figure it out ...(post times)
GM's? the problem?
lol

D

DeathByMe

<blockquote><hr>

uhhh ... 36 minutes to figure it out ...(post times)
GM's? the problem?
lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, it was a good 45 mins - hour before I posted on here, desperately. I highly doubt it takes an hour and a half (hour + the 35 mins on here) to run through 8 other people before me.

I

imported_sbom

<blockquote><hr>

Welp I'm an idiot, I guess it was in the stable. I had no idea an unbonded pet would go there. Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

That is not completely new, but has been that way for a few months I think. When you lose conn, pet gets auto-stabled, even if your stable is full...I guess you can "use" that in order to stable a new dragon even if your stable is full.
You do as you did, then unstable another pet and release.