• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Hows this for a Sampire suit?

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stats after chugging:

131 HP
171 Stam
77 Mana

Suit without weapon:

DCI 51
HLD 30
LMC 36
DI 20
HPR 4
MR 3
EP 50

70/70/63/64/75 (In Vampire form)

Only thing that bothers me is the low DI, or is that less of a problem with EoO and Honor?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only thing I'm not seeing there is DCI.

Sampire without DCI = ghost.

R

RichDC

Question on suits for samp,

HCI or DCI?

I know in an ideal world both, but we are not in an ideal world :p

C

Connor_Graham

DCI is more important than HCI. The whole key to the Sampire template is NOT getting hit.

R

RichDC

Oh ok...Ive been going about it the whole wrong way then...i thought the idea was to hit them harder+faster than they hit me

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I personally use faction arties for my suit, just because my sampire also farms my silver for my guilds faction traps, horses, arties, etc.

Faction: HOL, Fey Legs, Quiver, and a little DCI on my ring. Mace & Sheild glasses. Storm Grip, Faction Talisman, and the rest of the HCI on jewelry.

Then for the wep try to get mana/stam leech and HLA on there. With 120/120/120 wep/bush/parry HLD, HLA, capped HCI/DCI you're pretty much set up.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In that case, you're set up better than most sampires out there.

N

NickyDishes

yup connor's right dci is most important....and why 51 all u need is 45 its capped there....and as far as hci its wonderful to have but i run my sampire with healing and no ss....i have no hci and rely on lightning strike...so as long as my weapon has at least 40 mana leech im good.....i can solo gauntlet and df...but cant solo DH yet...and prolly wont be able to without ss...and another thing i noticed is hld is very important as well...i wear folded steel for dci and not mace and sheilds so my weapon must have hld..if it doesnt im whiffing and dying

C

Connor_Graham

Oh ok...Ive been going about it the whole wrong way then...i thought the idea was to hit them harder+faster than they hit me
That's part of it, but the defense is the key that allows you to do this. If not for 120 Parry/120 Bushido + 45 DCI, you'd be getting pounded on and would have no way to leech enough to stay ahead of it.