• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hows the pvp?

G

hello,

i have been away from uo for 2 or 3 years, but recently have been thinking about coming back, so i was wondering hows the pvp comunity on Drach (will either plonk my char on Europa or Drach as they give me the best ping). Is there life or is it dead like on some shards with the same people at the gate all the time, or 1 big guild controlling all the champs. Is there any possibility of regular field battles against semi decent opponents

Also, if there are any, could you point me in the direction of any other forums to where i could ask my questions.

Thank you.

G

I don't PvP (I keep meaning to learn!), so I can't answer your question, but I think a lot of people are busy in-game at the Moonglow event that's on at the mo rather than reading these boards, hence the lack of response.

I imagine you've already read the thread further down this board about battles between I-C and PVP!

Sorry I can't be more help but I thought I'd step in and say "hello" anyway!

*waves*

G

I don't PvP (I keep meaning to learn!), so I can't answer your question, but I think a lot of people are busy in-game at the Moonglow event that's on at the mo rather than reading these boards, hence the lack of response.

I imagine you've already read the thread further down this board about battles between I-C and PVP!

Sorry I can't be more help but I thought I'd step in and say "hello" anyway!

*waves*

I

imported_Drowy

There are 3 bigger raid guild alliances and a semi-trammie alliance at champs and yew gate. One raid guild alliance is more fighting at american time evening, rest more to german time evening to night.
Drachenfels isnt that crowded, but ok in fel for a smaller shard like us

I

imported_Drowy

There are 3 bigger raid guild alliances and a semi-trammie alliance at champs and yew gate. One raid guild alliance is more fighting at american time evening, rest more to german time evening to night.
Drachenfels isnt that crowded, but ok in fel for a smaller shard like us