• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Howdy

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
There are all kinds of people, I don't always people well, and there is still enough to keep me playing so far but it gets close now n again (like today ha) Guess what I am saying is give the entire game a chance, not just the popular people who speak up first?

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
There are all kinds of people, I don't always people well, and there is still enough to keep me playing so far but it gets close now n again (like today ha) Guess what I am saying is give the entire game a chance, not just the popular people who speak up first?
That did not go as I anticipated, but what sort of response was the OP expecting? " I have to check in every five years or so to see what's going on. I almost downloaded the client today ". Sorry, I just don't know how to respond to such an announcement. Hence, the response I posted. I really don't undestand the OP's aggressive response. I'm very good at not making friends? Where the hell did that come from? In any case, it's apparrent to me that not everyone (possibly hardly anyone) gets my sense of humor. I did not intend to offend anyone with my initial statement. I thought it would be considered "funny". I apologize.

Delbert/Pudding

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
That did not go as I anticipated, but what sort of response was the OP expecting? " I have to check in every five years or so to see what's going on. I almost downloaded the client today ". Sorry, I just don't know how to respond to such an announcement. Hence, the response I posted. I really don't undestand the OP's aggressive response. I'm very good at not making friends? Where the hell did that come from? In any case, it's apparrent to me that not everyone (possibly hardly anyone) gets my sense of humor. I did not intend to offend anyone with my initial statement. I thought it would be considered "funny". I apologize.

You should always be nice. Then you'll never have to apologize. That's what I do in life.