• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] How would you use Relic Fragments as a lazy non-crafter.

Noobzilla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have been gradually acquiring Relic Fragments from unravelling bags of loot and I don't have a crafter. What is the laziest/easiest way to put these to use? I really don't want to make a full-fledged crafter to use them the most efficiently but I don't want to just toss them on a vendor either. How would you use ~3,000 relic fragments without a lot of effort?

Xoos

Journeyman
I dunno man, their only purpose is imbuing so you'll need a crafter to use them... otherwise the only other thing to do with them is to sell them to a crafter.

I suppose you could buy 100% elemental blanks for sale on VS and then just imbue stuff on to them and resell on your vendor as completed weapons. But really you'd rather do BODs to get the shadow runics yourself and craft the 100% elemental blanks, otherwise you really won't have much of a profit margin on reselling as completed weapons. Super Slayers need relic fragments but all the other stats you'd need use Magical Residue. I think SSI needs relic frags, if you wanted to do the same for bows, but the rest of the mods need magical residue.

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
I have been gradually acquiring Relic Fragments from unravelling bags of loot and I don't have a crafter. What is the laziest/easiest way to put these to use? I really don't want to make a full-fledged crafter to use them the most efficiently but I don't want to just toss them on a vendor either. How would you use ~3,000 relic fragments without a lot of effort?
Throw them all in the trash can. No idea if they are worth clean up points or if so how many. So it will be like one big gamble. GOOD LUCK!

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
You can imbue all your own weapons without a crafter. It’s still cheaper than buying finished weapons.

I tend to use a lot of different pvm weapons and it’s quite expensive if you tried to buy all completely finished weapons.

Noobzilla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My main issue was not wanting to run around and look for other ingredients but maybe I will see what I can make with what I have in Relic Fragments, Magical Residue and Enchanted Essence.

Thank you all.