• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spellweaving] How to Train to 120?

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

The FAQ for Spellweaving says, "What and how to train, Comming soon." Since this is dated 09/01/2005, I don't expect to see an update in the near future.

How do you train Spellweaving from 100 to 120?

I got to 100 by casting Word of Death on myself, which is a real headache, no pun intended.

Thanks, Katrena

T

Tazar

If you are already at 100, then just keep with the word of death. There is no higher spell to use.

If you go to the dreadhorn dungeon and get discorded, the gains will go faster.

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grab a horse, rabbit, dog, etc and head to trammel unguilded. Then cast word of death repeatedly on the animal to gain. I lived in trammel when I trained spellweaving to 120, so I built a "stall" for my pet to sit in so it wouldn't wander off. It takes a long time also, so the discord trick is very handy, however not all of us have positive karma.

Keep an eye out for spellweaving sot scrolls, they are defenitly worth paying for when you get up around 117 and higher. I've heard people having to wait several days, up to a week for a GG.

5% Luck

I like to check out the yatsoumoso mines, see if theres any tamers tanking the shadow ele there. WoD like all spells wont damage a shadow ele and its as sweet a spot as any to train up weaving.