• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to train 2 slot nightmare?

Phantasmagorian

Sage
Supporter
I got an old 2-slot nightmare in my stable. Can I make it viable like a cu sidhe? What to plan for it to make it have high DPS and overall kick butt? client_y2Ke8LFA3m.jpg

Phantasmagorian

Sage
Supporter
I can't seem to get my nightmare's magery to go up.. 1713894801186.png

Detecting hidden is 45 or so.. rest is 120 or 119.9 now.. but magery seems stuck

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Doesn't really matter. Pets do not fizzle so the magery level above 100 does not add anything.

Have to put the pet in a situation where it uses magery skill to raise it.

RIP poor PP Nightmare that was built with magery. One day your pixels will be in an AI/chiv pet where they belong.

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Doesn't really matter. Pets do not fizzle so the magery level above 100 does not add anything.

Have to put the pet in a situation where it uses magery skill to raise it.

RIP poor PP Nightmare that was built with magery. One day your pixels will be in an AI/chiv pet where they belong.
That reminds me I still have that LS near perfect 2 slot