• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to teach my Swampy to learn Anatomy?

Z

Zofinur

(Would have posted in the Tamers-Forum, but i think the prefession-forums werent temporarily opened, right?)

So, i got this nice swamp dragon i am preparing for my fighter. Three Skills are GM, Anatomy is kinda stuck at 97.9

Anybody knows some tricks how to train it?

BTW: I know its not important for fights/damage reduction to have the skills GM`ed. So no flaming needed rolleyes:

J

Joyous2K

(Would have posted in the Tamers-Forum, but i think the prefession-forums werent temporarily opened, right?)

So, i got this nice swamp dragon i am preparing for my fighter. Three Skills are GM, Anatomy is kinda stuck at 97.9

BTW: I know its not important for fights/damage reduction to have the skills GM`ed. So no flaming needed rolleyes:

Anatomy has a chance to gain no matter what you fight regardless of their combat skill.

However, I don't know if it is dependent on your pet hitting things, or your pet getting hit.

I would train the rest of anatomy on harpies... they're easy kills and you can get a flock of them on your pet covering both sides of the deal, hitting and getting hit.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

I would either train it on shadow elementals in the yomotsu mines, if it's too weak to take the hits itself theres usually tamers down there working on their pets.

Or get another swamp dragon and get them to fight, you would have to be guilded for your pets to gain like that off each other.

F

Fiskr

I got my swampy fully GM'd killing demons at the demon temple. Lure a single demon away, invis, dismount, all kill, apply lots of bandies :)

Z

Zofinur

I would train the rest of anatomy on harpies
Thnx for the tip; In the harpy nest they did greet me with 0.4 extra points in just 15 min .

Will definetly visit that place again.
Plus i might try that extra swampy as training-partner as well.

G

galefan2004

I've always found it easier, for some reason, to gain anatomy on humanoids and undead. I normally take my pets to the citadel or to meers to train anatomy. I am not sure what you could do with the swampy, but I would think that you could do meer warriors or perhaps mummies.