• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] how to reforge 5 HCI?

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys I once made a suit a few years ago by reforging normal wood armor into a minor item that just showed its normalo resists and 5hci then i poffed the item imbued t0 the max and with a forged metal i enhanced it with darkwood to crossing my fingers i hopped to get 10 HCI

So i just did that..problem ist i cannot seem to reforge 5 hci on a normal wood piede..i get all kinds of mods but no hcI? I was using an oak dovetail runic in the process...either they changed something in the game mechanics or i forgot how to do it?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Oak, powerful, vicious/of slaughter should do it. Last time I tried was a while ago, and there's been 2 patches with respect to reforging since then, but I was able to do that with spined kits.

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oak, powerful, vicious/of slaughter should do it. Last time I tried was a while ago, and there's been 2 patches with respect to reforging since then, but I was able to do that with spined kits.
Many thanks It was indeed the way you said it *gg*

Octavia

Visitor
Can you please explain? I was told to make an exceptional item using a non runic tool, choose the best resists, then reforge with spined/horned/barbed with vicious. I am trying to make gargoyle earrings, female plate armor, etc. with 5hci. I am only making 4 hci. This post was originally about wood armor and using oak wood, but what about metal? Is there a certain metal I should be using to get the 5 hci other than iron ingots?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
With metal armor you can use a shadow hammer to get 5hci. You won't get 5 every time, but maybe 1 in 4 that are HCI will be 5 HCI. You should use iron ingots at first, and then after you've reforged and imbued, you can enhance with whatever metal best suits your needs.