• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to quit a faction?

svantil8

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I resigned from the guild I was in and I can not figure out how to actually resign from TB any help will be greatly appriciated
Thank You

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will need to go into the tb base and resign from the faction stone located next to the chest where you purchased faction items. I think one of the options is quit this faction.

svantil8

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I dont even know where it is I have been all around britian Fel looking for it but no luck

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I don't see this anywhere. I only see the signup stone and the chest. Where exactly is it? Do you need to type a particular statement or click on an item?

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ok, so I removed my char from a faction guild today. Do I have to wait 3 days before he can resign from the faction? Nothing happens when I click on the faction stone.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, so I removed my char from a faction guild today. Do I have to wait 3 days before he can resign from the faction? Nothing happens when I click on the faction stone.
You can resign from the faction at any time, but once you resign, you will have to wait 3 days before your completely out of factions. This is to keep people from jumping around to different factions during battles. Once you resign you can go to fel and type "What is my faction term status" to see how long you have remaining before your out of factions. If you haven't resigned it will inform you that your currently not in the process of leaving a faction or something to that nature.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Then I am still missing how to quit the faction. I went to the stone I joined on and clicked on it. I don't get any options. What am I doing wrong?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you're going to the wrong stone. Follow the link I posted earlier, I've added some images to clarify. I have sneaky faction thieves on my staff to take pictures for me :D

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
you need to go INSIDE the base to the main faction stone INSIDE.

hit that stone and it will pull up a gump window.
on that gump window you will find a resign button.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
inside.

opposite of outside.

"Little Timmy opened the door and went inside".

in·side
   [prep. in-sahyd, in-sahyd; adv. in-sahyd; n. in-sahyd; adj. in-sahyd, in-, in-sahyd] Show IPA
preposition
on the inner side or part of; within: inside the circle; inside the envelope.
prior to the elapse of; within: He promised to arrive inside an hour.
ww.HittingTheBaseball.com
adverb
in or into the inner part: Please go inside.
indoors: They play inside on rainy days.
within one's heart, reason, etc.; by true nature; basically: I know inside that he's not guilty. Inside, she's really very shy.
Slang . in prison.
Inside | Define Inside at Dictionary.com

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
inside.

opposite of outside.

"Little Timmy opened the door and went inside".

in·side
   [prep. in-sahyd, in-sahyd; adv. in-sahyd; n. in-sahyd; adj. in-sahyd, in-, in-sahyd] Show IPA
preposition
on the inner side or part of; within: inside the circle; inside the envelope.
prior to the elapse of; within: He promised to arrive inside an hour.
adverb
in or into the inner part: Please go inside.
indoors: They play inside on rainy days.
within one's heart, reason, etc.; by true nature; basically: I know inside that he's not guilty. Inside, she's really very shy.
Slang . in prison.
Inside | Define Inside at Dictionary.com

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
its ok everbody!

im on the case and here to help!

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ok, I figured it out. I was at the wrong stone. Thanks, Petra.

-OBSIDIAN-