• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to max this Paladdin build.

Phantasmagorian

Sage
Supporter
client_Hl4YmEORC4.jpg

client_WP81IWRXVS.jpg

Sort of classic paladdin. Won't make it a sampire or something, I have another char for that. So what should I aim for so I could hope to 1 on 1 a balron for example?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Probably need at least 150 stamina to make ur weapon swing at full speed.

Skills already at 720.

When you can kill the Para Balron in Chaos, you'll be ready for anything.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Luck does not matter in the Void Pool for the upcoming event.

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i would shoot for a lot more lmc for your specials,less mana you use the more often you can use them, can help kill things faster.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A macer can stand toe to toe with the toughest paragons

View attachment 153507
Luckily a macer can use a Whip or War Hammer in the Void Pool. You can Use WW the whole time. Eventually you get to a point where you quit hitting the pirates.

You don't have to wear out the new weapon.

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

I have a Mace and Shield Paladin Warrior which runs the following:
120 Mace Fighting
120 Tactics
100 Parrying
120 Chivalry
090 Healing
090 Anatomy
080 Resist Spells

I run with slayer sets of Barbed Whips and Hammer Picks for weapons. Human race. Suit is all plate/ring for stamina protection. 190+ stam, 149 hit points. 15 HPR, 15 MR. I recently revamped this character from Swords and Bone/Stud to Macing with the Plate and I've been enjoying it. I have a pretty Uber shield to make it work to hit all the mods I am aiming for. That's pretty important for any template with a Shield. You can find a good shield for pretty cheap, but getting a top end shield can be a game changer for a build like this.

There's also a few threads in the Warrior sub-forum on Paladins:

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a Mace and Shield Paladin Warrior which runs the following:
120 Mace Fighting
120 Tactics
100 Parrying
120 Chivalry
090 Healing
090 Anatomy
080 Resist Spells

I run with slayer sets of Barbed Whips and Hammer Picks for weapons. Human race. Suit is all plate/ring for stamina protection. 190+ stam, 149 hit points. 15 HPR, 15 MR. I recently revamped this character from Swords and Bone/Stud to Macing with the Plate and I've been enjoying it. I have a pretty Uber shield to make it work to hit all the mods I am aiming for. That's pretty important for any template with a Shield. You can find a good shield for pretty cheap, but getting a top end shield can be a game changer for a build like this.

There's also a few threads in the Warrior sub-forum on Paladins:

My setup is almost exactly the same. The template generally excels at tanking, so I wanted resisting spells on there since it helps a lot with many monster types. Having everything 120 sometimes isn't strategic, especially when certain skills over 120 aren't providing huge benefits.

With the Divine Sanctifier or a similarly high end hammer pick, you can solo pretty much anything a sampire can, it just takes notably longer due to differences in damage output.