• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to Make Money Online

danijel99

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
There are so many ways to earn money online. Whether you are just looking for some additional few dollars or incredible powerful business there are so many opportunities.

In the past year I have meet and I had opportunity to work pretty close to lot of people that are earning tens and hundreds of thousands of dollars a month. Believed or not this people are not much different from you. If there is anything different that is their strong will to succeed. They are persistent and if they fall they get up and try again and again until they find solution.

What I like about making money online is that you can start with very little investment or not at all witch is almost impossible in any other business

Here I will try to explain the most popular ways to make money online that anybody can use and that means that you don't need to have any special talent or skill like web design or programming...

We will start from the most simple jobs and than transfer to very powerful business opportunities.

Freelancing

This is one of the most simple ways to earn money online. It basically means to do a certain job for somebody else. For instance there are so many webmasters that are looking for writers. They go to websites like Odesk.com or Elance.com and they post there that they are looking for writers on certain subject like "baby diapers" and they want let's say 20 articles with 500 words long each. Luckily this subjects are often not to difficult to write about and you can just make a little research on Google on that subject and write an article.

How much can you earn? One article may be from $0.50 to sometimes $20. I am not really experienced on this type of earning money but I see people earning additional few hundred dollars a month like this

So if you are interested just to to most popular freelancer sites like Odesk.com or Guru.com or Elance.com and seek for job opportunities.

Doing Surveys

This is also pretty popular way to earn money.

Companies need statistical information about product, markets and such so they can see in witch direction to develop their business. They than hire marketing companies to do this researches. This companies than put set of questions that will help them collect the right data, second, administer the questions via online surveys, and third, analyze the data and deliver the results.

This is where you can make money doing this surveys for this companies. To be honest I really don't know much about this method because I do much more profitable businesses but if you are interested in this way of making money make sure to visit and read all of this pages and do your own research:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080629123249AAEU61U
http://www.wikihow.com/Do-Paid-Surveys
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Money-with-Free-Online-Surveys

Youtube partner

This is very popular way of making money online. Your job is making videos and putting them on Youtube. When your videos have enough views you can apply to become a partner of Youtube. I think that you need about 100.000 views to apply to become a partner. If they accept you, you get certain amount of money whenever somebody view any of your videos.

What to make videos about? Do your research. You must find something interesting to people. For instance I some guys that earn a nice amount of money doing game reviews. You can also see that some of those guys like Ray William Johnson having millions of views for every video they make... maybe you should just find something you are passionate about and make videos. By time you will get more and more audience and you will become better and better...

How much money can you make? You need a lot of views on your videos to make a lot of money. Join internet marketing forums(like warrior forum, digital point and such) and read until you get a pretty good picture what to do and how to do it.

Pay Per Click and Google AdSence

This is probably the most popular way of making money online. This is business witch means that it can be very hard to get skills but it can also be very very profitable. There are people that are making hundreds of thousand of dollars almost on autopilot like this.

This is basically business of building blog(s) or website(s) and driving traffic(visitors) to them. You can make a free blog on blogger.com or wordpress.com which is easy or you can make your own website witch can be a little hard in the beginning.

What is Google AdSence?

Let me try to explain it this way. Companies(or individuals) that want to advertise their business or products go to Google asking for advertising. Google than pays us to place advertisement on our websites.

This is what you do:You make a blog or website with some nice content. Than you apply for Google Adsence (just google: “Google AdSence signup”). If they accept you than they give you simple html code(a programming sentence) that you just put on your website(or blog)... Google has little "robots" that they call "spiders" that go to your website and see what is your site about and than automatically turn that html code into advertisement relevant to subject you are writing about. So if you write about baby diapers Google will put advertisement like "buy baby diapers on discount"

When somebody clicks on that advertisement Google records that click! On the end of the month Google pays you(on your bank account or with check) based on number of clicks that you have. That is so called Pay Per Click. So you get payed for every click that you get. If you have a lot of visitors on your website you will have more clicks and more money.

How much money can you make? You can make unbelievable amount of money with Google Adsence but it it can take hard work to get there. Amount of money that you earn depends on subject(s) that you write about, countries that you target and of course amount of traffic that you get.

When you become little better at this you can hire other people(freelancers on Elance.com or Odes.com) to write articles and build websites for you.

What to write about and how to get traffic? Well you can blog about anything, like some TV show for instance and just promote on Facebook with creating a page there. Longer you do it more audience you will get as time goes by. Remember this tip because I know a lot of people that made fortunes online just blogging regularly!

I also suggest that you do little research. You can start on Google and internet marketing forums like Warrior forum, Digital point, V7 and so on...

Affiliate marketing (cpa i cps)

This is I would say one step ahead of Google AdSence. This is basically promoting other peoples/companies stuff. You have all probably heard of Amazon.com. It is the largest Online store in the world. You can go to Amazon and become their affiliate for free. Than you pick whatever product from Amazon that you want and get your unique affiliate link to that product. That affiliate link guides to a sell page form that product.

Than you promote that link. When somebody gets to Amazon through your link Amazon will know that it's you who send him and if he buys a product you will get percentage(4-15%) from that sale. At the end of the month they pay you for all the products that you have sold.

How to promote?

You can use free and payed marketing methods. Free methods is for instance blogging and payed would be promoting your product over somebodies else website(by placing a banner) or applying for Pay Per Click programs and than pay for every click/visitor that you get on your affiliate link. Most popular PayPerClick network is Goolge AdWords witch is Google Adsence for advertisers. It is pretty expensive so you can use others less known and you can get traffic much cheaper. Payed traffic works very very well but you have to learn how to do it properly and keep tweaking until you get your campaigns profitable. Once you do that it's money on autopilot.

Beside Amazon there are a lot of affiliate programs out there. One of the most popular is Clcikbank.com witch is digital marketplace that have payed over 2 billion(yes billion/thousand millions) dollars in commissions so far.

The reason it is so popular are high commissions, even 75% for some products.
There are a lot of garbage product on Clickbank but there are also very very quality products. Before you promote make sure to do your research. For instance Google for "that product review" to see what other people are saying about that perticular product. Don't promote garbage it will return to you many times trust me!

CPA (cost per action)

This is also a form of affiliate marketing. When you have some experience you can apply for some good CPA network like Neverblue, Perrfly, Clickbooth... Than you pick what you want to promote and you get payed for certain action that your visitor does. For instance just filling email form or installing a toolbar.

When you apply to this networks they will call you to ask you how will you promote their stuff so you have to have some experience at internet marketing to get accepted.

How much money can you make with affiliate marketing? You can make a fortune with it but it usually takes some time and hard work to get there. The reason why it takes hard work is because people are usually looking for a wrong way to get there. It can be believed or not pretty easy to make a fortune online. I suggest you search for the richest affiliate marketers out there because many of them can tech you a lot even for free. Also be aware of all kind of fake gurus who claim that will give you the secret of the universe if you just purchase their product. There is so much garbage out-there but don't let that discourage you. Just search for rich affiliates that are good guys and learn from them! Find as many as possible

If you want to succeed you can by obeying only two rules it his game: Be ethical and don't give up!

Creating your own products

I don't create my own products so I don't really know much about this. But than again I know people that are making millions by creating their own product like ebooks and than promoting on CPA networks and online stores like Clickbank. So here I wanted just to inform you that that is possible also.

Tips for the end:

To be able to create big business online you need flexibility and persistence. You will most probably have trouble in the begging but this is normal. Mistakes are also part of the process...

I suggest you join some good internet marketing forums. Some of them have incredible amount of users so they have many many topics about all of the above. Just Google for "top internet marketing forums".

Most importantly Like I have said: Find good guys who made fortune online already and learn from them!!!!

This is not rocket science you will see. It is much harder to pay and go to collage for years and work your but off(excuse my language) for years or decades to become something... This is an incredibly profitable industry and it's growing more and more.

Another thing: Don't underestimate your self! I know people that are no better than you or anybody else reading this that are earning ridiculous amounts of money online! Believe in yourself, take action, be persistent, be flexible and don't give up!

I'd like to finish with my favorite quote:

"If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right!" Henry Ford

Feel free to comment :)

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You can also set up a webcam and charge people to watch you do stuff.
The more interesting the stuff you do the more you can charge.
*nods*

laratomb

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Good thread.There are many legitimate ways to make money online.You can earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,affiliate marketing and other such ways.I work from my home and will share my experience.I have been into online business for the past few years,I do reselling business with Goresellers.com ,I chose this business because there was no way to get scammed if we found a legit reselling company.It is very easy to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller and also it has a fixed commissioned pay for each sale.