• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] How to make an infinite water pitcher?

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read a trick a while back which involved filling an empty pitcher on special locations, but could never get any of my pitchers to never get empty.

Has anyone an 'Infinite pitcher for dummies' guide handy?

Thanx.

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There technically is no such thing as an "infinite" water pitcher. What the special waves allow you to do is add another 5 uses to the pitcher, instead of telling you the pitcher is already full. I usually add a few thousand uses when I make my pitchers.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you go to the bridge just south of the beekeepers shop in Vesper there is a wave tile in the water there at the southern end of the bridge that let's you keep filling your pitcher with many uses. There are lots of these tiles around the map.

B

Beastmaster

Or...use any water source in Tokuno and it will do the same thing. I like the little pond next to Zento bank.

L

Lord Drakelord

Place a water trough. They don't run out of water.
but you can't carry that in your pack ;)

On Sonoma we have what we call the mage tower and there are three waves just in front of it, I fill my pitcher from there several times daily when I pop over to beg off the NPCs. My pitcher never runs out of water when I do my plants or fish.

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
but you can't carry that in your pack ;)

On Sonoma we have what we call the mage tower and there are three waves just in front of it, I fill my pitcher from there several times daily when I pop over to beg off the NPCs. My pitcher never runs out of water when I do my plants or fish.
The op never said anything about carrying it around. just wanted an endless water supply. In which a water trough covers that. Thanks.

W

wee papa smurf

The op never said anything about carrying it around. just wanted an endless water supply. In which a water trough covers that. Thanks.
Well actually the op wanted a pitcher that had an endless supply of water ;)