• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to log on to US servers with Eurpoean version?

E

Einstein

Is it a way to do this?

Im gonna start play, but that is just because my american friends play it. If I cannot do that - its no reason for me to bother install the game at all.

Do I need the american version? Or will it do with american config files?

Plz help me out here!

E

Einstein

Thx Eldorian.

Got answer from an wow friend of mine in norway as well. Seems I need only an american cd key to register acc with. Then I have to modify the realmlist.wtf.

Backdraw is that with american acc you cannot play european servers too.

So, its not gonna be any wow on us - cuz i dont wanna pay for two accounts for to have the ability to let my son play with his friends in norway and me to play with my friends in the us.

Too bad.
Thought WoW was big, but not so big that it can combine two continents.

G

I'm in Europe but play on a US server (Lightninghoof). I downloaded it from the website, if that's any clue.

aj