• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to get TSO objects for your Sims 1 game.

• Thread starter imported_Starrfoxx
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Starrfoxx

I have made many more updates to the TSO Memorial page. All of the exclusive wallpapers and floor tiles from TSO are now converted and ready to be downloaded into your offline game. Everything else in TSO was from one of the expansions. Here are the new ones that I finished:

I also have four awnings from TSO. Three of these have been converted to correctly work like the ones in TSO, and the fourth awning is a French Post Awning that was never released in the game!

Finally, I have started converting the "skins" from TSO to work in offline Sims. I have a small set started, which are the skins I used when playing TSO.