• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how to get from brit to tel mur ?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
ok when the production shards go live with SA how do you get to tel mur i went to volcano then i went through under world into Stygian abyss and now cant seem to figure out where to go?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I think someone from Mythic (Draconi, maybe?) said that they haven't finished linking tram to tel mur. In other words, you can't currently make the trip in Beta atm by foot.

Someone correct me if this has changed.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I think someone from Mythic (Draconi, maybe?) said that they haven't finished linking tram to tel mur. In other words, you can't currently make the trip in Beta atm by foot.

Someone correct me if this has changed.
you know what I think I read that to lol and no wonder I couldn't find it

B

Beastmaster

Draconi answered a thread I kept alive for 4 days saying the quest on the Britannia side was not yet implemented but will be when it goes live.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe the route you're supposed to take is via the Underworld and the Abyss. The entrance to the Underworld is in Trammel on the Isle of Fire below a new volcano that has risen out of the water on the NW side of the island (no existing housing is affected).

Inside the Underworld is an entrance to the Abyss that lands you on the far "left" (for lack of a better description) end of the Abyss. If you stick to the "upper" half of the Abyss and work your way to the right, you eventually go through the center point of the Abyss, run like heck away from the Slasher of Veils, and then wind your way through the "right" end of the Abyss. At the topmost end of the Abyss is an exit. You emerge from the Abyss at the far end of the Tomb of Kings.

As of last night, when you emerge from the Abyss into the Tomb of Kings, you can't go any further past the Guardians, unless you happen to be on a quest that I believe starts on the Ter Mur side of things. Haha.

So for now just use the shortcut moongates scattered on Retribution during the testing phase.

As I was running though the Abyss last night, I also found what looks like it may be another entrance, but I don't know where it comes from. It's location 3 in the series of screen shots I did on the Abyss last night (http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=153596). That thread also shows where you start out in the Abyss from the Underworld (location 1) and where you leave (location 42), as well as a shot of where you emerge in the Tomb of Kings (screen shot 43).

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tina,
Do you now what is behind 39 and how to get in?
I think that to the NE are just more demons and imps. It may have also been one of those areas where the spawn "evolves" (like the 7 / 22 area that had fire demons, including renowned ones, first time around and fire ants and other stuff the next time). I'll check my extra screen shots tonight and see. I know that kind of to the north of there where those tiled platform areas are, I found by accident (because everything came out and got us) a path through the rocks (see pic 38) I never would have found when we were on our way out of the area.

By the time I got to that point of putting things together, I might have skipped an area or two if it didn't seem like there was anything there that was all that unusual. I don't remember if there was more road to go "down" from there to the "east" or if that lava pit was more or less the end of that part of the path.

B

Beastmaster

Just as you clear the lava pit is a black cave entrance. However you can't just walk into it. That's why I asked.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just as you clear the lava pit is a black cave entrance. However you can't just walk into it. That's why I asked.
It sounds like the other cave entrance that doesn't work (area #3 on the map I marked up). I did go back to the general area around the lava pit but wasn't able to get to the same location tonight because the spawn had bumped up considerably in difficulty. I was able to get just east of that area and could see the charred looking stuff around the cave entrance and a bit of floor tile, but that was it.

Maybe these two entrances lead to the tunnels that are going to be the entry ways to the champ spawns??