• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to exit the turtle champ in Felucca?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just went to check out the champ over in Felucca but after finding nobody there I decided to head back.

I couldn't get back out to Destard the way I came in. Is there another way to leave?

I had to help - stuck to leave.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a sparkle kind of south of the alter, if you follow that river that is SW of alter and head south you'll run into it, it is kind of in/near some tress.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave....

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its funny as the "trammel" version on ATL is so busy its lagging up badly for me. Not a soul over at the Felucca one!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
there are 2 sparkly gates, one in the north and one in the south.
the Noruth one takes you to 2TA just below the fire dungeon exit (maybe 5 screens)
and the South one takes you to....... thinking..... i should know this i did it just the other night..... crud i cant remember!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
there are 2 sparkly gates, one in the north and one in the south.
the Noruth one takes you to 2TA just below the fire dungeon exit (maybe 5 screens)
and the South one takes you to....... thinking..... i should know this i did it just the other night..... crud i cant remember!
It takes you out to Destard Fel where the water elementals are, East of the entrance.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
right right!

that was a late night and i popped out through there just before bed.
i must already been half in bed by the time i went through there, haha!