• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to do?: Uo Video

A

Adelina

How do you make a video of Ultima? For example, Me and some freinds fighting the Dread Horn?

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I couldn't get fraps to run it caused client crashes or else I would suggest using that.

I use SnagIt9 but SnagIt8 works good also 9 was just released and I just upgraded to that one.

You take your video and keep it 100mb or less then head over to www.gamevideos.com make an account and upload it there.

In SnagIt8 I was getting about 1 minute of video in 800x600 res at 5mb file size. It quickly climbs though so your not going to get a 20 minute video under 100mb but your safe to catch a few minutes at a time before stopping. You can capture a few minutes then start a new file to keep size down per video because most places do not support uploads over 100mb in size.

You can leave all of the settings in SnagIt at default but you need to switch from screen capture to video and set the output to file.