• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to do the Shame Level 3 Champion Guardian Quest

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are 9 Elementals where the Shame Level 3 Champion Guardian spawns when you drop 30 crystals on the Alter. Three each Blood, Poison and Air Elementals. I'm doing the Paladin of Trinsic Quest with a Six x Legendary Warrior and have no problem with the other level Champion Guardians including the UEV. Are there any tactics or methods to deal with this spawn and still kill the Wind Elemental Guardian?

Thanks

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
There are 9 Elementals where the Shame Level 3 Champion Guardian spawns when you drop 30 crystals on the Alter. Three each Blood, Poison and Air Elementals. I'm doing the Paladin of Trinsic Quest with a Six x Legendary Warrior and have no problem with the other level Champion Guardians including the UEV. Are there any tactics or methods to deal with this spawn and still kill the Wind Elemental Guardian?

Thanks
I'm pretty lazy when it comes to this and don't like to hang about there longer than I have to, I simply honor myself and single out the Wind Elemental, in and out in a flash.

Of course honor is not always viable for all classes, so depends what you are running. A warriors Honor is almost always topped off.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty lazy when it comes to this and don't like to hang about there longer than I have to, I simply honor myself and single out the Wind Elemental, in and out in a flash.

Of course honor is not always viable for all classes, so depends what you are running. A warriors Honor is almost always topped off.
What type of weapon and properties are best for the Wind Elemental Guardian?

Thanks

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What type of weapon and properties are best for the Wind Elemental Guardian?

Thanks
I just use a standard Double Axe with Elemental Slayer & EoO, depending on the damage type of your weapon you could also consecrate (according to UOGuide it is 100% resistant to poison damage).

Nothing special needed really, the Wind Ele does not hit particularly hard nor does it have high defence so it goes down pretty quickly.
The only real challenge is dealing with all the adds around him but that can be negated completely by using Honor.