• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to dive in the water

• Thread starter mrSoulman
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

mrSoulman

Hello, can anyone tell me how I can dive underwater for the water quests. I am getting nutts every time i am too far away

with best regards,

mrSoulman

dp_dropout

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been a while since I dived, but if I remember you need to keep your right mouse button pressed to dive and then press forward and steer with mouse.

Z

Zin

Hello, can anyone tell me how I can dive underwater for the water quests. I am getting nutts every time i am too far away

with best regards,

mrSoulman
I just scroll in as far as I can go till it's "first person" and then look down and move forward. Whalla.

But I admit that I spent about an hour trying to figure out how the hell to do it. Talk about annoying.

Sawo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was simple for me but maybe its because I played SWG with samekind of mouse settings, I steer with rmb.

F

Fojos

Like others have said. Press the right mouse-button and steer with it while pressing W.