• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to craft 100% Cold Damage Yumi Bow

Faddafigga

Visitor
I crafted a Yumi Bow using a standard fletcher's tool and got an exceptional Yumi Bow with 100% Physical Damage and 0 Cold Damage. I used an Oak fletcher's tool to enhance the bow with frostwood and only got 40% Cold Damage. I burned thru the entire Oak fletcher's tool and only got 40% Cold Damage and was wondering if it's possible to get 100% Cold Damage. Also do i need to imbue to increase the physical damage back to 100% since the enhanced dropped it down to 60%?

Last edited:

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I crafted a Yumi Bow using a standard fletcher's tool and got an exceptional Yumi Bow with 100% Physical Damage and 0 Cold Damage. I used an Oak fletcher's tool to enhance the bow with frostwood and only got 40% Cold Damage. I burned thru the entire Oak fletcher's tool and only got 40% Cold Damage and was wondering if it's possible to get 100% Cold Damage. Also do i need to imbue to increase the physical damage back to 100% since the enhanced dropped it down to 60%?
Search the crafting forum there is a step by step guide

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can get them but it will take many tools. You can also sell them because 100% ele Yumis are not always stocked on Atl or any shard.

It takes many attempts to get what you want with reforging.

The good thing about cold is you can enhance for the rest.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To get that kind of weapon you don't craft with the runic tool, you use the tool to reforge a plain crafted weapon.

Faddafigga

Visitor
Thanks for all the feedback! I got the info I was looking for and crafted my first successful 100% cold yumi bow after crafting over 400+ bows lol