• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to buy an objet in the site

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought the farmer package online on the EA website. They sent me the code and it says to use it in my char account (the char that have paid for it). If I try, he won't accept it and immediately sends me to the UoStore page. Whether I try Help, if I try to start over but in the game to buy there is only uostore. What do I do now? On the site it explains well, too bad it doesn't work so don't send me to read it as I already know it :(
Thank you

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, it doesn't work
I bought the code, which is long and all uppercase (as the codes always are), I went to the account page of the char (as they say) and I entered it in the appropriate line. When I write the numbers and letters below to apply the code, it always tells me that it is wrong. After 3 or 4 times that I try instead he writes me that 'this code cannot be applied to any current game accounts'

Last edited:

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What exactly did you buy? Farmer Package, what is that? Do you mean the Rustic Theme Pack?

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What exactly did you buy? Farmer Package, what is that? Do you mean the Rustic Theme Pack?
Rustic Theme. But now I think that because it is an old account it needs some expansion. Do you remember what expension need ti buy it? And how can to know how to see what expansion have all accounts? Thanks!!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Got to Account Management to put in Keys and to Features to show what you have. Scroll down for more things.

Character specific keys go in the UOSTORE.

1619901365999.png

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Rustic Theme. But now I think that because it is an old account it needs some expansion. Do you remember what expension need ti buy it? And how can to know how to see what expansion have all accounts? Thanks!!
You dont need anything to upgrade with the Rustic pack. You use the code twice, once ingame for the garden bed and once at the account site to upgrade. If it still dont work, you will have better luck paging a GM or something rather than asking on here.