• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to Bring Life Back to UO

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wonder why no one puts more effort into the revitalizing of UO. Is EA willing to let the game die out? Maybe weekly events would make it better? EMs you are doing a great job but I think more is needed if this game is to survive this next year.

I love UO and I hate to see it almost disappear..Someone do something please! Maybe a new City Invasion....? Maybe Rebuilding Magincia! Maybe making it not so easy to get stuff! Maybe Less overpowering spells in pvp.

Yes alot of Maybes...Does anyone care? :(

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
while agreeing, somewhat, that EA can do a bit more, the players should take some responsibility for creating events and activities

hhmmmm.......... ;)

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have to realize that in the old days you had constant impromptu events. three or four pks would band together and raid a town and a town would fight back. It was a greater event for both sides than a cookie cutter story about nothing with no impact on your play.