• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how to be an idiot in 1 easy step...

G

go to Luna and be shocked and surprised when you find an 'Agapite Smith's Hammer' for a mere 3 million gold...
Wish I could remember the vendors shop, I'd leave burning bags of poo on his steps!

%$#!@$

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess saying "Buyer Beware" will just make you feel worse, so I won't say it.

..and to anyone who doesn't understand the problem... an Agapite Runic Hammer is called an "Agapite Runic Hammer", not an "Agapite Smith's Hammer" which is just a Smith's hammer made out of Agapite.

Be careful what you buy.

G

<blockquote><hr>

nawww, you can say it. Just been one of those days... should of stayed at the bar, drank green beer and ate gray meat.

[/ QUOTE ]

But, what color were the Eggs?

G

so I found a clue to the guy... bunch of runes on the ground in Luna advertising agapite hammer. So I go to the house owned by RuliRuli and he has a vendor setup with a bunch of low-end junk and 3 'hammers' bronze, gold, agapite for 1,2 and 3.4m but it is the same scam. Definitally buyer beware!

L

Lilac Crypt

Mebbe he's related to the guy currently running around LS claiming that he learned how to upgrade a crimson cincture to some nth degree while on Test Center.. but on a prod shard, he doesn't have the cincture to try the exploit with.

All he needs is to borrow your cincture.. he'll 'modify' it and give it back, you'll get MILLIONS...

*sigh*

Scammers suck.

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, go to luna, the north side, a lil to the west, naked vendor, front step, and there's at least a 1/2 dozen agapite smith hammers on the ground in front of the vendor.
......I just recently worked my behind off to get an aggy runic hammer, and here we have a punk insulting us......(yeah I said punk)