• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to add bushido and healing to pet ?

jeremy roe

Adventurer
Example: dog

A. Add feint ... Does that add bushido? If so does that interfere with my magic skill?

B. How to add healing? Thanks

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Example: dog

A. Add feint ... Does that add bushido? If so does that interfere with my magic skill?

B. How to add healing? Thanks

Only certain pets can have healing. you can not add it from the training menu.

Only Tokuno pets can have real Bushido. Other pets need Bushido or Ninjitsu to perform a special move. They will not do any other Bushido moves if they are not a Tokuno pet.

Yes, Bushido is a magic. You can not have 2 active magics. If you put Chiv on, the Bushido will go away.

jeremy roe

Adventurer
Only certain pets can have healing. you can not add it from the training menu.

Only Tokuno pets can have real Bushido. Other pets need Bushido or Ninjitsu to perform a special move. They will not do any other Bushido moves if they are not a Tokuno pet.

Yes, Bushido is a magic. You can not have 2 active magics. If you put Chiv on, the Bushido will go away.
Thanks!!