• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] How much This robe?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i agree on the pricecheck Jonas gave for the Robe of Britannia "Ari" robe, but yours isnt that. Its "Bal"

Ari was originally a 1 of 3 (arirang), "Bal" was a 1 of 1 (balhae)

Ari was massively duped, and even has a replica. if you search stratics theres tons of selling posts for it.

Bal was not listed on thomas bryces dupe thread at all, if it was duped, it was much more lightly than the Ari one. theres 0 selling threads on stratics that i could find.

So i think the "bal" one is worth alot more than the ari one. but youd have to find a serious clothing collector, someone who cared about the slightly different names, different shard, different histories.

Very hard to put a price on it but if i had to, id say anwhere from 1-3 bil to the right collector.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry, both were 1 of 4 "bal" was never 1 of 1.

Both were duped but Ari more. With that being said, after 20+ years, even many of the highly duped items are becoming rare again.

No idea on price, depending on the highest offer i guess.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Both were duped but Ari more. With that being said, after 20+ years, even many of the highly duped items are becoming rare again.

I pretty sure everything been duped in this game at one point.

I would say 200 and up only way to tell is to try and sale it and see what it gets.

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
You should get at least 1p for it, they aren't in circulation, and a very old useful rare

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd agree with at least 1 plat, maybe more to the right person. I've never seen the Bal robe circulated.

Lodin

Adventurer

There are only two. not four! event rewards for balhae shard.
This is a product I received by winning the event myself.

And the other one heard that the house collapsed and lost.
Maybe someone picked it up, but not the original owner. :)

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I am going to have to say that Manticore probably knows what he is talking about. If you are new around here Lodin you may not know that Manticore is, without a doubt, one of the leading experts on these things. I would say the difference between 2 and 4 is pretty significant....are you going from memory @Manticore or are you pretty certain. I collect clothing and am interested in the robe...especially if it is 1 of 2.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don't know how come we aren't just trusting Lodin that its 1 of 2. I really don't think we can be calling him a liar here.

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know how come we aren't just trusting Lodin that its 1 of 2. I really don't think we can be calling him a liar here.
Agreed i WOULD think the person that was actually THERE and did event would kinda know about it.. =(

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I wasn't calling him a liar...if somehow that came across that way then I apologize. There is just the issue of being duped and more going out than he realized. Some people get stuff and don't admit to the public the got it thats what I was saying.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't think many of us (any of us?) have ever saw it if that helps... hehehe. :D :D

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
The wiki count is based on Manticore's list. That said, I last saw one on display at the Treasure Trove museum about 4 years ago.

Lodin

Adventurer
[Use Google Translator]
I don't know what Manticore's list.
And balhae shard people still know that I won the event.
I returned last year after about 10 years or more. i'm not certain when i quit UO.

It's not good to drive me as a liar.

Besides this, there are more prizes that I won.
Dual Championship Trophy + Shoes + Earrings.

If you suspect me, I will upload other product photos.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
No One Called You A Liar! But if thats what I got to say to see these shoes....liar liar pants on fire.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, away at a conference. I was not there at the event but Asian EMs at that time and still do now run multiple shards at the same time. When they request for approval of items from Mesana the count remains the same more or less especially if the theme of the event was the same. Since Lodin was there, mind telling us what the event was about? Then I can more accurately tell you the approximate count. But that doesn’t matter in this case as I’ve said I’ve owned the robe at least twice during my time and have seen it at the Drachenfel duper’s house and Treyster‘s selling list, pacific museum, all at the same time. it is still much less than Ari robe because they were not sold openly on the duper sites.