• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How much spell weaving to get crystal with 120 folks?

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I currently have 78 spellweaving. I'd rather not go any higher because I don't need to cast spells above 78 skill level. The problem is that i can't get a crystal at West Brit Bank. What spell weaving do I need?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
It is based on the number of people within 20 skill points. You need 5 people all within 20 skill points of the one casting Arcane Circle to get a level 6 focus (without mastery). So you can have 2 - 120 weavers, a gm weaver and and 2 - 80 weavers.. have the gm weaver cast and they will all get a 6.

So I would say 80 minimum due to the number of people who carry 120

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
You are welcome.

The one I keep hidden on the Circle (Ole Hidden One) is only gm the other 3 are 120. So I will be able to bridge if I am around.