• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] How much is a Wrist Watch worth?

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the very old prize tickets.

Snow balls
Holiday Tree
Wrist watch
Snow Globe (city)
Snow Globe (other)
Statue

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I see them on vendors for about 500k-1m pretty reliably.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Captn.

Reason I ask is because I still have dozens of characters with their prize tickets. I was wondering if the wrist watches are worth more than the snow globes.

From searches I did, it looks like the snow globes are a better choice. Already pulled one Exodus' Lair and a Blackthorn's Castle.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How does "a holiday timepiece" compare to the price of "a wristwatch?"

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought about the statues. I used to have almost three full sets. I had a full set random colored. Almost a full set of all whites and another set of all purple. Lost when my Malas house fell.

The snow globes though are split into two choices and the rarest are all the Ilshenar ones so I've so far went with the better odds.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The white colored statues with the rarer names, angel design or the surfer design are worth quite a bit actually.