• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] How much are these worth?

Belladonna

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The scroll and tome I got at events on Atlantic.

http://i45.***********/2i9mc7k.jpg

Thanks for helping me!

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive been seeing the scroll forsale on some vendors for around 20m, Im not sure about the book. Where did you get the key from?

Belladonna

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got the key from someone who told me it had blue lettering from using html code (i think that is what it's called it's been awhile), I guess back in the day you could change the color and font of things. The only other item I've seen like that was a runebook and the title was in red writing posted on stratics quite some time ago. The key I've been trying to figure out approximately how much its worth for awhile now.

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive seen the braclets of binding with the same lettering going for 40m, the key is probley alittle more rare but you can wear the braclets. Maybe that will give you a starting point.