• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How many BC does it take to kill a crappy chiv archer

F

FDAU

If this is how pathetic we always appeared to BTH I now get why he used to argue to much with me.

They all see the light eventually. Some just have to be off the kool aide a little longer than others.

M

Malador

I'm pretty sure he meant cuz on mals automap your behind him but in the screenie your infront. There's a simple solution for that, most people whos comps are fairly slow turn down their map setting to recieve other peoples locations and to sent theirs lower than 1 or 2 because it causes too much lag when it trys to update every second or ever 2 seconds
By default map sends your position to the server every 1 second but by default it only queries the server ever 3 seconds.

Where you are on screen is hardly ever going to match where you are on map unless you ar not moving for more than 3 seconds.

M

Malador

Not sure why malador told me to get a ss program and show my toolbar all of my ss have my toolbar.
This is what I told you. Please note the subtle but obvious difference between what i said and what you read. I will highlight the important word for you but I would work on your reading comprehension.

"Now stfu you got no business judging me until you get your screen shot program going and start showing your tool bar."

Nice try insta I didnt have an archer pre aos. Nor for a cpl months after aos. I didnt start playing an archer until ninjas and samurais came out. So keep trying moron.
I think we have already identified the moron in regards to this paragraph.

Oh know i said i dont duel so your gonna come here saying dude ill duel u for all my gold man wtf man duel me. Shut the **** up. I dont care about dueling and never will. This game is on its last leg and im not gonna waste my time learning to spam small spells. I just dont give a ****. I like the field comment on my mage. Its easy for you to not see him I dont bring him to yew....nough said. Go back to not playing and posting.
LOL I was a coward for not dueling. What does that make the mighty garret?

C

Craklord

I dont care if you kill people you all play dexers its incredibly easy for 3 dexers to come out and synch one guy and kill them. Especially with dpers. Whats worse is the fact that YOU and YOUR guildmates died in your house.

Honestly, did you even ask that question? I dont think I have ever seen either of your mages out in the field with less than 2-1 odds in your favor. That goes back to the [I love madonna days] in factions. Why talk about anyone playing a dexxer, when the ONLY thing you have even been known for is an archer. Even during pre AOS **** you were only a below average theif. I've played mabey 4 times in the past 3 months, and I would bet all the gold I have, Minus one mill, (for insurance if by some chance i did loose) I could kick your ass all around UO on a mage.

Umm if The Dude is garret jax.. he played a great fencer pre AoS and Ive been a mage for years we all know this but to be honest its getting boreing... unless your Necro/mage with 80 mill in items... or as FAST as _I_...

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't understand the need for people that have "moved on" from this "worthless game", namely Insta and BTH in this thread, to feel that their two-cents is actually worth anything? I mean come on get over yourselves we all know that UO is dieing but some of us still play it and have fun? So please do us all a favor and continue to pancake and moan about how it should be and how it use to be on a different forum. This is the current UO get over yourselves.

I

Insta

To my dear Itari,
I just thought that you would like to know, I still play the game. I just dont play the game often. I actually enjoy the game somewhat when I do play the game as well. With that being said, I do have every right to come here and reply in this thread. If you see my name in a reply.... Get over it.
Love,
Insta.

F

FDAU

I did long in Tuesday morning. Ask Sedric and the other four tdr blues that ganked the **** out of me at yew. Your attempt at board warrioring is an

EPIC FAIL

please go back to the BC fold were you will be protected

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BC wanted me to post his example of how they win fights. Yup that is ten people chasing me. What I want to know is where were the rest. I feel slight.

Happened to me about two weeks ago. I couldn't help but laugh the whole time. I was in dispise and attacked a BC. He started runn'n at half life. Of course I gave chace.

Soon enough there was 5 or 6 BC chasing me.... I'm chacing a BC charicter and BC was chacing me. Great game of chicken. All the guy had to do was stop and I would have been doomed. We ran a large circle arround dispise 2 1/2 times before he dropped to spawn and I died shortly there after to the herd gathered behind me.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happened to me about two weeks ago. I couldn't help but laugh the whole time. I was in dispise and attacked a BC. He started runn'n at half life. Of course I gave chace.

Soon enough there was 5 or 6 BC chasing me.... I'm chacing a BC charicter and BC was chacing me. Great game of chicken. All the guy had to do was stop and I would have been doomed. We ran a large circle arround dispise 2 1/2 times before he dropped to spawn and I died shortly there after to the herd gathered behind me.

I love your stratics name bro, best series ever composed!!!

I

Insta

Oh know i said i dont duel so your gonna come here saying dude ill duel u for all my gold man wtf man duel me.
I think the actual words were, "I could kick your ass all around UO on a mage." It's not a duel, it would be a 1v1, pots, spec, necro, and all the other stuff you might need to keep your screen in color.

My little quote was just to tell you to shut up about the dexxer thing, because you have never been known for nothing more than an archer (minus the below average theif I spoke of.). I was proven somewhat wrong by cracklord about digging up garret jax. I totally forgot about him. Jax was an average fencer, aka dexxer (in which you spoke so highly of). That name might have been forgotten simply because he was shielded by a couple decent mages, and GDK, or the fact of I didn't classify jax as an above average dexxer because I didn't classify myself (Shadow of Death) as an above average dexxer. I still remember the icqs you sent to sunchicken from the times i would kill you. While you and your faction buddies would try to take the sigs. You would log out when you would die, and try to steal the regs I used to Gheal, only to be guard wacked. The reason you were only a below average theif.

S

Still Frame

I think he said you played a thief, a below average thief to be more precise. Whos the moron now soldier hater?
I'm sorry for having to quote you for this point to come out. But he's still a thief if u think of how he got one of his castles....doesnt seem to be below average but still not a good player.

S

Still Frame

Nor does that, to fail in the followed footsteps makes you a grand total of..... -2 :p
So if i say my score is 212016897 then im a winner? That being my icq (go ahead and troll it i cant even download icq on this computer for some reason.

I

Insta

So if i say my score is 212016897 then im a winner?
Nope not at all. Even if it did make you winner winner chicken dinner, you have disqualified yourself long ago. I am a bit confused at the programs that you can run considering ICQ only takes up 3% (tops) of the resources on my pc. BTW what is ICQ if you dont have it on a PC?

I

Insta

Seriously... Who gave Itari a point? Hell, she should be in last place! That is why you cant be score keeper. :)

S

Still Frame

Nope not at all. Even if it did make you winner winner chicken dinner, you have disqualified yourself long ago. I am a bit confused at the programs that you can run considering ICQ only takes up 3% (tops) of the resources on my pc. BTW what is ICQ if you dont have it on a PC?
Its because my operating system doesnt support icq6, i may be able to get and older version but i just dont care enough. It was a 1 time attempt to download it when i put uo back on my computer then when i realized how slow it was i decided its not worth putting anything else on anyways. If i want to use icq i'll go upstairs and use a different computer

M

Malador

Carefull Garret might find some way to prove only 2 were attacking you. So you really didnt kill one of theirs so horribly outnumbered. I mean it was only 3 - 1 odds not 6 - 1.

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love your stratics name bro, best series ever composed!!!

Always good to see another Salvator fan out there. Years upon years ago I used to RP him. Even had a guild Preists of Deneir (fantasy god of knowledge and lore). Was a blast back then but after time he fell from his faith and turned out like his father. :)

M

Malador

Again Mal, the answer is still sadly just one...:( Even in the GZ!
Yea I could not figure out why I did not get to count you. I thought I flagged on Lex not you.

I paid you back 5 minutes later

I am pretty sure the _I_ standing there did not loot anything. I found that interesting.

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You complain about being ganked and then you post a picture of ganking...I'm lost...

S

Still Frame

Yea I could not figure out why I did not get to count you. I thought I flagged on Lex not you.

I paid you back 5 minutes later

I am pretty sure the _I_ standing there did not loot anything. I found that interesting.
Have you seen max/passions pack? Theres no way he would need to loot anything

M

Malador

You complain about being ganked and then you post a picture of ganking...I'm lost...
I can see where you, a zerg guild member, might think I was complaining about ganking. I was not. I was pointing out how flattering it was that BC thought it might take 10 people to kill me. I mean there were only 15 of you present and you devoted ten people to come after me instead of splitting up say 5 on each of us.

Gank away I find it amusing and besides with the exception of a few of you it is the only way you can normally get kills.

M

Malador

Have you seen max/passions pack? Theres no way he would need to loot anything
As a matter of fact I have looted 50+ of each potion off passion before but you never have so much you cannot use more.

I just thought it was cool he did not loot or interfere with my looting.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think BC are some funny guys! Especially that Yew gate dexer squad, Lex, Nova, & the other one... :< He knew me!

But the only thing Malador is certified in, is being a bad archer.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can see where you, a zerg guild member, might think I was complaining about ganking. I was not. I was pointing out how flattering it was that BC thought it might take 10 people to kill me. I mean there were only 15 of you present and you devoted ten people to come after me instead of splitting up say 5 on each of us.

Funny looking at your screenshot you are on a blue, meaning that anyone who was blue and most are in the screenie woudl be grey to you if they were attacking you.

I see 1 grey and 2 reds on the screen, the rest there is no possiable way any others were attacking you
A few things i can confirm on the screen shot,
The tool bar is missing
you claimed to be laged but were able to snag teh screenshot as you died
you died
there is a possibility that only 3 were attacking you however with the reds it is uncertian if they were attacking you or on chase with your legondary running skill
you have 5 different bows in the backpack, 3 different quivers
your version of pvp is hitting two buttons the 2 and ` button
Aldo is in 99% of your screenshots makeing your main NOT a mage but a archer

S

Still Frame

Funny looking at your screenshot you are on a blue, meaning that anyone who was blue and most are in the screenie woudl be grey to you if they were attacking you.

I see 1 grey and 2 reds on the screen, the rest there is no possiable way any others were attacking you
The tool bar is missing
you died
there is a possibility that only 3 were attacking you however with the reds it is uncertian if they were attacking you or on chase with your legondary running skill
You're a nobody hows that sound? You talk alot of **** here but never post anything worth of value. Bring some screenshots here or be quiet

M

Malador

Funny looking at your screen-shot you are on a blue, meaning that anyone who was blue and most are in the screenie woudl be grey to you if they were attacking you.

The tool bar is missing
you died
Alvino, my brain hurts from translating your post but here goes.

First paragraph. What is your point?

Next confusing jumble of words about who was attacking. What is your point?

Next confusing jumble of words about tool bar. What is your point?

Next confusing jumble of words about lag. What is your point?

Next confusing jumble of words about not who but how many were attacking me. It is a virtual certainly that 2 and a bird were attacking me but it is almost as sure that those two reds were attacking and one blue was about to but who cares I did not make any such claims so what is your point?

Next confusing jumble of words that seems to attack what I choose to carry. I don't get your point here or why this is even a question. Are you the back pack police?

Your last line was almost a sentence. It is in-accurate and untrue but almost a sentence. Using your flawed version of logic Aldo would be more effective or successful not my main. My main is whom ever I play the most. For almost the entire life of UO I played my red malador char. I have only had a pvp archer for a couple of years and I log in to each about equally now. So when drawing conclusions from complete data that would make Malador my main.

From now on if you wish to get a response from me or even if you simply want to make your posts more readable. Try forming sentences and paragraphs and run a spell checker. It don't have to be perfect but it would make you look like less of a moron.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try forming sentences and paragraphs and run a spell checker. It don't have to be perfect but it would make you look like less of a moron.
hahaha, you set yourself up on that one.

M

Malador

hahaha, you set yourself up on that one.
Like it said. I mean do you read his posts. Half the time I cannot figure out what he really did say let alone what me meant to say.

P

Piehunter

The tool bar is missing
you died
Who is your main, Geoff the Crazy? What type character is he again?

T

Thalidar

Nuttin against ya alvhino but, I never seen Martin and... I pvp a fair amount.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Neither have I. Let's leave the PvP talk to the PvPers. You don't see me ripping on peoples house decoration in that thread.. oh, wait, yes you do.

P

Philstone

Every time i start reading this threads title i start thinking How many BC does it take to screw in a light bulb. Nothing against bc i just cant help it for some reason lol...

S

Still Frame

Every time i start reading this threads title i start thinking How many BC does it take to screw in a light bulb. Nothing against bc i just cant help it for some reason lol...
Answer: all of them just to find it, cuz there's no light bulbs in uo