• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How many BC does it take to kill a crappy chiv archer

M

Malador

BC wanted me to post his example of how they win fights. Yup that is ten people chasing me. What I want to know is where were the rest. I feel slighted

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How many BC does it take to kill a crappy chiv archer ?

To quote Ron White:

"I didn't know how many of them it was going to take to whip my ass, but I knew how many they were going to use. That's a handy piece of information to have right there."

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where is the picture of you in greyscale after I killed you and Warpig 2v1 outside destard chump?

Therefore to answer your question...1.

Also I don't quite understand why THE GODLY FHP has this little alliance thing going on? Wasn't it in another thread where God Himself (AKA Kahlan) said he prefers his 7 man uber force?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where is the picture of you in greyscale after I killed you and Warpig 2v1 outside destard chump?

Also I don't quite understand why THE GODLY FHP has this little alliance thing going on? Wasn't it in another thread where God Himself (AKA Kahlan) said he prefers his 7 man uber force?
POW!! ITARI STRIKES BACK!!

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im just wondering, how do you keep your backpack open after you die?

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im just wondering, how do you keep your backpack open after you die?

Additionally, I've never seen gold subtracted like that on the screen (that I recall)...how does that work?

B

Black Betty

BC wanted me to post his example of how they win fights. Yup that is ten people chasing me. What I want to know is where were the rest. I feel slighted

That is your insurance money being deposited into their account Aibal. After you die, (Tram or Fel side) you can at the very least see it on your journal.

But, for most of us, I thought it was 600 gps...a little bit more than the 300gps per item he had taken out.

I am quite curious about the backpack as well. Mine always closes and cannot be reopened after death. Perhaps there was quite a bit of cropping or cutting and pasting done with this?

Cynic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is your insurance money being deposited into their account Aibal. After you die, (Tram or Fel side) you can at the very least see it on your journal.

But, for most of us, I thought it was 600 gps...a little bit more than the 300gps per item he had taken out.

I am quite curious about the backpack as well. Mine always closes and cannot be reopened after death. Perhaps there was quite a bit of cropping or cutting and pasting done with this?

The cost to insure items is 600gp's, the cost when you die is 50% of the cost to insure. So the fact that you see 300gp's has nothing to do with anything, that's normal.

HOWEVER,

Malador, how does one keep the backpack open after death? Can you please enlighten all of us?

M

Malador

LOL that is your answer. Well there were ten in the pic and at least 4 of them were hitting me cause I gave 4 counts and quite frankly I was flagged to some of the reds too so who knows how many hit me.

Which char was it cause i dont really remember dieing to less than the full BC gank squad. I aint saying it didnt happen.

We had from 4 -6 people there at various times 2 of which did not leave the house much. You had 15 at one count. Are you actually complaining about numbers?

Three of us kept 15 BC busy for most of 2 hours all by ourselves. BC has become a pathetic bunch. I almost understand BTH now.

S

Still Frame

I dont have much i can say about this screenie, the backpack thing is weird but whatever. All i can really say is you may count 10bc but but many of them are still blue to you

M

Malador

God what a bunch of conspiricy nuts.

The gold is 300 hundred cause I died to a player instead of an NPC. The fact that you did not know this speaks volumns. It looks like it took it twice though so I must have been lagged badly as i died.

Are you actually implying I photoshopped all those BC together?

S

Still Frame

How would you know, you cant die from bank sitting? Everyone is making a big deal about his backpack, does it enhance his game play somehow? This game does have glitches (im not saying thats what it is cuz i dont know) but its like how sometimes u can still see mounts in color when your dead. Or if u switch shards u can get stuck on houses that arent there

C

C-Punt

All these replys and nothing on the back pack staying open, crazy UO. Plus just my two cents, in a guild of 7 and you have 3-4 in game ANY guild on GL that pvps would outnumber you so yeaaaaa???...
What i thought was the funniest thing of last night was Ntag crying to _I_.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sometimes mine stays open too, I can't remember when it does it though, very rarely. Maybe when I'm dragging an item or something of that nature.

T

Thalidar

hmm anyone tried using uoa to turn into a chicken and on death opening your backpack? That might be it, im not sure lol.

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thalidar thats not what hes doing as the entire screen would be in color. Guess we dont need to wonder why his toolbars are cropped anymore lol.

BTW it takes just 1 me. As for your 3 kept 15 bc busy for 2 hours dumb****. NTAG came back over and over. Also your uber alliancemembers hid and watched you die. So all in all it was a fight away from guardzone. Without _I_ call that a good night.

You were killed over and over just like the uber stealther johara. I love this comment from the ntag guys on the new tag it was to weed out the weaker players. Yet johara pvps in the ticket claimed mage suit....

Some added here. You say there is 10 chasing you but i count 4 people that are still blue to you. That means they arent flagged or doing **** against you. Only count 3 reds and one grey. I guess maybe you should get a program to help you count as well.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Odd. I'll have to pay more attention I guess...not like I could ever be accused of not paying attention lol. I've just never seen it do that...Fel or Tram. Oh well. As for the journal...bah, I never pay attention to that either hehe.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

it is obvious that hideing behind the KR and nothign works in there is over

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can foresee the future.

"NO FAIR MALADOR!!! I would have killed you back there if your backpack wasn't open when you are a ghost!!!!!! CHEATS!!! HAX!!!"

M

Malador

Thalidar thats not what hes doing as the entire screen would be in color. Guess we dont need to wonder why his toolbars are cropped anymore lol.

BTW it takes just 1 me. As for your 3 kept 15 bc busy for 2 hours dumb****. NTAG came back over and over. Also your uber alliancemembers hid and watched you die. So all in all it was a fight away from guardzone. Without _I_ call that a good night.

You were killed over and over just like the uber stealther johara. I love this comment from the ntag guys on the new tag it was to weed out the weaker players. Yet johara pvps in the ticket claimed mage suit....

Some added here. You say there is 10 chasing you but i count 4 people that are still blue to you. That means they arent flagged or doing **** against you. Only count 3 reds and one grey. I guess maybe you should get a program to help you count as well.
What I am doing is dying under heavy lag from several people attacking me. Who knows what can happen. For instance I am not carrying near enough items to fill the screen with all those insurance items. Oh no, I must be running the double insurance pay out hack as well as the backapack remains open hack.

LOL when have you ever killed me 1 v 1. I aint saying it hasnt happened but I dont remember it. Lets see the pic.

Why do I care what Ntag said or what Jo does. They are not in our alliance and were attacking everyone. Unlike BC math I did not count them against us becuase they were attacking both sides. In fact I did not count them at all because they were rarely involved.

As for the count I said exactly what I meant. There were 10 chasing me.

It is not amazing that the three of us who went outside died over and over. That is to be expected with 3 to 1 odds. What is amazing is that we were able to drop so many of you and so embarrisingly. I killed two of your boys without ever leaving the house while standing in poison fields and being dumped on by several other of your boys and girls. Then I killed one of those again right in the middle of your group a long ways from the house and still got back inside.

If this is how pathetic we always appeared to BTH I now get why he used to argue to much with me.

The bottom line is BC told me to post the picture. I posted it showing 10, count em, 10 BC who would have been proud to claim the kill shot on little ole Malador. I think your not incentivising this enough. You had about 15 present. There should have been 15 there. I deserve that much attention.

M

Malador

I can foresee the future.

"NO FAIR MALADOR!!! I would have killed you back there if your backpack wasn't open when you are a ghost!!!!!! CHEATS!!! HAX!!!"

but i was not running the double insurance hack at that time so you would not have gotten paid enough.

M

Malador

it is obvious that hideing behind the KR and nothign works in there is over

Sorry alvino I gave up on KR due to no fixes and lag. In a group that size you get some lag in the 2d client. In the 3d client I would not have been able to join the fight. The wierd thing is that if you take away the situational lag the 3d client moves smoother and seemingly faster than the 2d client.

Lets not forget map. Before I joined FHP it did not matter if I was in map. Now it does.

I gave KR a fair run and I keep watching for new info on performance fixes but I think they have stopped development on it altogether. For instance the ability to open a backpack with a macro exists and origionally worked. It stopped working before I started playing KR in Oct/Nov timeframe. It has still not been fixed.

I honestly would prefer to run KR but it isnt practical for pvp yet.

C

C-Punt

I just love the birds name in the pic GOPOSTMALADOR lol laugh everytime.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I am doing is dying under heavy lag from several people attacking me. Who knows what can happen. For instance I am not carrying near enough items to fill the screen with all those insurance items. Oh no, I must be running the double insurance pay out hack as well as the backapack remains open hack.
All I can say is Lagged so much you were able to snap a screenshot with the insurance being pulled out of your bank

T

Thalidar

*cough* i believe theres a razor out there thats *sharp* enough to snap a screen shot that fast.

M

Malador

*cough* i believe theres a razor out there thats *sharp* enough to snap a screen shot that fast.
How exactly would you know? You been using cheats? Does the shaving tool also hit all names first?

I am a little sick of the conspiracy theories. Next you will be asking me why my bows are all yellow or my ring of the vile is not green.

I did not just hit the print screen. I managed in a split second to hit divine fury, all names, printscreen and I guess I hit another printscreen because there were two very similar pics. Had I got off the divine fury It is concievable that I might actually have gotten away. Not likely but it is conceivable.

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your right Ive only killed you a couple of times 1-1. The others you just run. Then agan i guess i should tell the 10 people 5 of which werent attacking to just watch in the middle of a fight.

I love the 5 blue people who were doing nothing but they helped right? Not flagged. So again recount as your pathetic title was how many BC does it take. Its apparent its not 10.

Jabber rocked you the other night while u were on malador in a 1-1 thats when you stopped to fight. He said it was quite the run. Itara just posed about killing you in a 2-1. Hydro killed you in a 1-1. So please stfu.

Heres a idea. If your tired of the so called conspiracy theories post your toolbar. Oh wait you dont to **** off BTH. Then you post OMG im so tired of the conspiracy theories.

I dont care if you kill people you all play dexers its incredibly easy for 3 dexers to come out and synch one guy and kill them. Especially with dpers. Whats worse is the fact that YOU and YOUR guildmates died in your house. Then again those natures fury's can be real waffles with noone to mass dispel them eh?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont care if you kill people you all play dexers its incredibly easy for 3 dexers to come out and synch one guy and kill them. Then again those natures fury's can be real waffles with noone to mass dispel them eh?

Who was your mage again?

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off, when did I ever say FHP wasnt allied. You are quite the observant little mule. I said FHP is only seven people. Not once did I say we werent allied. We sure didnt ally a bunch of trammy stealthing archers. Even though Garrett cried and cried about you guys allying with anyone evidently he didnt get his way. No wonder he's so pissy and hateful on the forums, lol. Sorry Garrett, you didnt kill me in the house. My leafblade one shots nature furys all day.
You guys just cant get off your love for Malador. Garrett, keep talking crap. Unless you are at a spawn I never see you on your mage. You have absolutely no class in the way you talk to people.
This mage crap is ********. Again this isnt mage UO, if you dont like dying to a dexxer learn how to play your mage better. I admit I am the worst of the worse on my mage so I really get a kick out of killing some of your guys who have always played mages. I know I play a necro, wahwahwah, and so do 80% of your mages.
Btw, funny how you always make a help call when fighting me even when Im on foot. That's ok, you just cant handle my temp 1v1 ever since I made some changes to the skills.
Mal, keep posting pics without your toolbar, it's amazing how the sheep flock.

C

C-Punt

I love that, Hey mal Keep cheating we will accept you no matter what. Why dont you guys just join _I_ and be done with it.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love that, Hey mal Keep cheating we will accept you no matter what. Why dont you guys just joing _I_ and be done with it.

Which part do you love? About me saying he should keep posting his pics without the toolbar, if you love that part then you have no idea why I posted it, lol. It in no way is against Malador because I've played beside him and have fought him and I know he's legit. I think it's funny people just keep on going with a small little thing when an entire guild is here and nobody cares to do anything about it.

S

Still Frame

Which part do you love? About me saying he should keep posting his pics without the toolbar, if you love that part then you have no idea why I posted it, lol. It in no way is against Malador because I've played beside him and have fought him and I know he's legit. I think it's funny people just keep on going with a small little thing when an entire guild is here and nobody cares to do anything about it.
Nobody does anything about cheats thats why half of these board warriors can get by without posting screenies when some are obvious. Thats how guilds like _I_ come about or NTAG. You can tell gms your running certain ones and they wont ban you because they refuse to admit that they exist

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha i love it. Maybe you should talk to your guildmate about his love for BC.
We didnt make this thread. He did. So again stfu with your malador love.

People have every right to suspect him he was booted from BC for cheating. Thats the reason he doesnt show his toolbar and probably wont. Or it will be a journal picture like some other people. Then again must be hard to hit the button when ur on your blue with noone else around until the money shot disappears eh?

My mages are adonis and krista. I dont keep it secret. No i wont duel you and no i dont care.

As for your new template whats that the disarm spam? LOL pls you die everytime im around. You dont like dismount get a mount or add hiding and stelath like the people in your alliance.

T

Thalidar

LOL sir i know everything about everything. :) Its a good program if you have people in your guild actively killing another guildy afk. Just saying, no need for forensic eval there.

M

Malador

Your right Ive only killed you a couple of times 1-1. The others you just run. Then agan i guess i should tell the 10 people 5 of which werent attacking to just watch in the middle of a fight.

I love the 5 blue people who were doing nothing but they helped right? Not flagged. So again recount as your pathetic title was how many BC does it take. Its apparent its not 10.

Jabber rocked you the other night while u were on malador in a 1-1 thats when you stopped to fight. He said it was quite the run. Itara just posed about killing you in a 2-1. Hydro killed you in a 1-1. So please stfu.

Heres a idea. If your tired of the so called conspiracy theories post your toolbar. Oh wait you dont to **** off BTH. Then you post OMG im so tired of the conspiracy theories.

I dont care if you kill people you all play dexers its incredibly easy for 3 dexers to come out and synch one guy and kill them. Especially with dpers. Whats worse is the fact that YOU and YOUR guildmates died in your house. Then again those natures fury's can be real waffles with noone to mass dispel them eh?
I will say it again since your slow. I said exactly what I meant to say. There were ten present and all were there for me.

Like i said prove you killed me. When I claim a kill I show a pic. Saying it dont make it true. Post your pics or stfu and the same goes for the rest of those people. I remember and admit Hydro killed me. The rest need to post a pic or stop making claims.

Just for you garret. Dont get used to it

I LMAO when you complained about dexers. What is the template of madona again. At least my main is a mage.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will say it again since your slow. I said exactly what I meant to say. There were ten present and all were there for me.

Like i said prove you killed me. When I claim a kill I show a pic. Saying it dont make it true. Post your pics or stfu and the same goes for the rest of those people. I remember and admit Hydro killed me. The rest need to post a pic or stop making claims.

Just for you garret. Dont get used to it

I LMAO when you complained about dexers. What is the template of madona again. At least my main is a mage.

Looking at Khal zipping across teh screen he seems to have atleast a screen on the map before it is updateing fast, fast, fast, is it a uber connection or uber computer, possiably a combo of both

M

Malador

haha i love it. Maybe you should talk to your guildmate about his love for BC.
We didnt make this thread. He did. So again stfu with your malador love.

People have every right to suspect him he was booted from BC for cheating. Thats the reason he doesnt show his toolbar and probably wont. Or it will be a journal picture like some other people. Then again must be hard to hit the button when ur on your blue with noone else around until the money shot disappears eh?

My mages are adonis and krista. I dont keep it secret. No i wont duel you and no i dont care.

As for your new template whats that the disarm spam? LOL pls you die everytime im around. You dont like dismount get a mount or add hiding and stelath like the people in your alliance.
Look at the picture son. Did I rename the pet. That is a BC showing me Love.

I was booted from BC for embarrising BC. If what you said was true you would have booted others who we all know are cheating. You dont want to go there again garret or didnt you get enoug the first time.

I showed you a pick from tonight when we took out a hacker and no I did not get the money shot but after dieing to him once using the wrong bow I owned him with a composite and moving shot. Unfortunately a Kahls bleed finished him off. I did not owe you that much but I did it any how. Now stfu you got no business judging me until you get your screen shot program going and start showing your tool bar.

M

Malador

Looking at Khal zipping across teh screen he seems to have atleast a screen on the map before it is updateing fast, fast, fast, is it a uber connection or uber computer, possiably a combo of both
It is against carmon from _i_. I was slow in hitting the printscreen key.

Map by default sends position to the server every 1 second. You can run pretty far in a second. That is why when you chasing your mates they seem to be hoping all over the map

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Noob comment of the month wow....

I

Insta

I dont care if you kill people you all play dexers its incredibly easy for 3 dexers to come out and synch one guy and kill them. Especially with dpers. Whats worse is the fact that YOU and YOUR guildmates died in your house.

Honestly, did you even ask that question? I dont think I have ever seen either of your mages out in the field with less than 2-1 odds in your favor. That goes back to the [I love madonna days] in factions. Why talk about anyone playing a dexxer, when the ONLY thing you have even been known for is an archer. Even during pre AOS **** you were only a below average theif. I've played mabey 4 times in the past 3 months, and I would bet all the gold I have, Minus one mill, (for insurance if by some chance i did loose) I could kick your ass all around UO on a mage.

S

Still Frame

Noob comment of the month wow....
I'm pretty sure he meant cuz on mals automap your behind him but in the screenie your infront. There's a simple solution for that, most people whos comps are fairly slow turn down their map setting to recieve other peoples locations and to sent theirs lower than 1 or 2 because it causes too much lag when it trys to update every second or ever 2 seconds

S

Still Frame

Normally i dont even read your posts cuz...come on, listen to yourself. But are you seriously crying about dexers? whats easier to call targets on, a dexer or a mage? Honestly, thats probably worse than alvinhos post.

Isnt it sad that your guildy has to run in from a fair fight with a healer but still dies?

Fighting glacier 1v1 with mixel healing him but got owned and started to run in so i had my flamestrike held for when he would run. Nothing against redstone but wasnt your point dexers hiding in houses and dying?

I'll tell u what majority of people on every shard say. you're an archer, stop posting

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHA your all stupid. I never complaind about dexers. I saids its extemely easy for 3 dexers to come out and synch one guy to get a kill. Thats not complaining.

Not sure why malador told me to get a ss program and show my toolbar all of my ss have my toolbar.

Nice try insta I didnt have an archer pre aos. Nor for a cpl months after aos. I didnt start playing an archer until ninjas and samurais came out. So keep trying moron.

Oh know i said i dont duel so your gonna come here saying dude ill duel u for all my gold man wtf man duel me. Shut the **** up. I dont care about dueling and never will. This game is on its last leg and im not gonna waste my time learning to spam small spells. I just dont give a ****. I like the field comment on my mage. Its easy for you to not see him I dont bring him to yew....nough said. Go back to not playing and posting.

F

FDAU

Nice try insta I didnt have an archer pre aos. Nor for a cpl months after aos. I didnt start playing an archer until ninjas and samurais came out. So keep trying moron.
I think he said you played a thief, a below average thief to be more precise. Whos the moron now soldier hater?