• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How Large, How Active, and How Engaged Is The Stratics Community?

Corwyn

Lake Superior Tabloid Journalist
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
There are also those of us that read those posts but felt it unnecessary to add to the discussion for various reasons. For my part, I read them, but since I hadn't been back here in quite some, and my original account was long gone, I didn't feel it right to say much on the subject.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
There are also those of us that read those posts but felt it unnecessary to add to the discussion for various reasons. For my part, I read them, but since I hadn't been back here in quite some, and my original account was long gone, I didn't feel it right to say much on the subject.
You have as much right as any of us to express your thoughts and opinions, regardless.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Nice bit of research.

I will vouch that the registration dates are mostly off. I had originally signed up in 2002 - when the boards were PHPnuke (I believe, I could be wrong - didn't pay attention then) and that data didn't migrate over if at all.

Also, I didn't come to UHall until 2013 when I became staff again, most of my forum action was on the Napa shard. I avoided UHall lake the plague! :p There are many that will not come into UHall simply because of the bad rap its had over the years. Its gotten "more gentle" over the past 4 - 5 years though, so is not all that bad, kinda like the UHall crowd now.

There is a lot of traffic over on the Trade boards.

BUT...

Stratics is not just about the Forum. There is a whole lot of content over in the WordPress and the PHP pages that gets a whole helluva lot of traffic! Too bad the displayed analytics don't show that. :(