• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How lame was that tonight in moonglow?

• Thread starter imported_IgotWood
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_IgotWood

Seriously....sit around for that crap? That was the stupidest thing, what a waste of time. Why didn't they just say come tomorrow instead of both nights? To frustrate and piss people off? L A M E...(btw that was a awesome turn out though...i haven't seen that many people on Napa in ages)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because if you show up both nights with blackrock , it will have its beniftis.

From Draconi:

Enjoy the event! Having blackrock on the initial event is fun because of what happens to you if you carry it in the second, and had it in the first.

Having blackrock, in general, in the second, helps with some of the challenges you might face. Not having any won't stop you from owning up the place.

F

five oclock

aye....Sat night should be fun. Plus I think most of napa was there. ALOT of people still showing the Devs that napa is going strong!

Napa FTW

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya know! leaving out a few un named people, Napa did very well considering how the other shards event went..the tamers having there dragons fighting each other, totally ignoring a simple thing that draconi asked them to do like..step back from the machine and remain quiet...napa did awesome, some shards didnt even notice draconi or kronos's speech and still dont know wtf is going on because people were to busy spamming spells and fighting each other, then piss and moan when it was over...i went to a few dif shards before napas event started...and my opinion! napa rules

H

Hooli Gan

Remember not to kick the man while he's down.Would be nice if everyone that cried\spammed out loud about the event being sucky were to be punished accordingly by Kronos come Sat night.Btw i think i snuck a few "Pickle sniffers" in there,but it wasnt aimed at you Kronos I swear.Made it up today and been laughing about it all day.Umm ya anyhoo's!!!
Ya umm anyhow,I agree with Otis. I as well was shard hopping mainly to try and get a heads up on the whole event.I appeared at all the east coast shards to find numbers that didnt match the turnout we had,and like Otie said the ones that did have a population were too busy goofing off and the whole thing went off right b4 there eyes unoticed.
I think i heard the offcial count was 168 or so for napa.
Exept for the few tamers that got eager and started a chicken fight with a couple drags right at the moment the 45 sec event started it was smooth compared to the others.
BTW any body notice there was a stable/animal trainer right behind us all or was it just me? Pretty sure it/she/he has been there for about umm long as moonglow has been on the map.I dont think anything would have gone down to fast for you guys to run over there and spam "claim list"

I

imported_IgotWood

Im guessing then you have to bring the same character that was there last night if you had blackrock?