• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How is the RP here on Atlantic.

U

UltimaSword

Can you guys tell me how much RP is here on Atlantic. Are there player run towns? And how active are they? And about how many guilds? Thanks in advance.

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they seem to be rather quiet lately, but i could be wrong. mtc runs out of moonglow.. but joined factions so you i guess they could be in moonglow tram or fel. theres a guild run out of zento as well. theres a guild named sanctus that hangs around hanses hostel in malas. goodluck =/

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Summer is usually a very slow time for RP on Atlantic, so the RP community may not be as visible until things pick up again in Oct.

There are still weekly tavern nights at the various roleplay taverns on the shard, as well as semi weekly/monthly events and tournaments being held.

Right now there are around 50 RP guilds of varying sizes, the current largest ones being MTC (based out of Moonglow), Umbra, Sanctus (the area near Hanses Hostel), as well as several others.

If you need more info, their forums are located here.