• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How important is LRC in doom?

M

MrMiagi

Is very high LRC a must have or is there a way to restock reageants without having to leave and get a new golden skull?

I

imported_ParadoxUO

Templates:
A) archer, bushido, paladin...
B) tamer with provoke
C) tamer with spellweaving
D) mage with provoke, Discord
E) necro/mage with spellweaving
F) add your favorite template.

LRC gear should be a must, also wise to use pieces with self-repair...

Due to player numbers being less than they used to be inside the Gauntlet... find a team!

Forgot!
If you play on Catskills... we Raid the Gauntlet every Thursday evening.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you rely on reagents and you don't have a 100% LRC suit, then you need a pack animal to hall in enough reagents and other resources to last as long as you plan to stay down there.

I suggest taming or buying a Blue Beetle. Wait for it to be bonded, then ride it down to DOOM. It will get tired, so don't ride it any further than you have to. Also, bring plenty of raw meat to feed it whenever you dismount from it (to avoid the possible bug where it will go wild if you leave it down there too long). Park it in the Vendor shop and ride a Ethereal Mount. When you want to log out, unmount from the Ethereal and remount your bug.

G

You will run out of reagents within 15 minutes without a suit. Of course you can always purchase more from Nix, which shouldn't be too difficult since every single other person brings a LRC suit.

G

I wouldn't reccommend leaving a pet beetle in Nix's anymore. The monsters have simply been walking right into there lately especially if they are on the tail of someone else.

I

imported_Farsight

My LRC suit is about 90%. I really wouldn't go there with less.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never had my pet beetle die in there, though I'm surprise some griefer hasn't led a liche or decaying corpse into there on purpose.