• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How goes it?

J

-JimGreco

Well... I havent been around in awhile...dont plan on being around for another while...just was curious and had a free moment and figured id stop in take a look around and see what was going on with ol' SP... interested to know if anything worth mentioning has happend in my 3-4 month absent, other than my house falling im sure... but no worries, isnt the first and doubt it will be the last. Anyhow if anyone did manage to find my IDOC infront of Brooks castle out on Minoc plains.... all I ask if someone hopefully is holding on to my Soulstones... even so if not, im sure ill be back around to continue killing new and old faces in Sosaria...but has been fun and always will be fun...hope to see you all sooner than later but no guarantees!

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whats up jim? i was at school when your houses fell but i think someone was trying to get your stones. ill ask around and see if anyone did.

J

-JimGreco

Well thats good to know...you talking about Biggie?....nice to see your still doing your thing Puff and Path but tell him to hold em for me would ya...I would be in severe debt if he held on to them for a bit while longer....