• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] How does transferring to siege work?

birdtail

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's the easiest way to transition from Atlantic to siege?

Like how can I buy a token with Atlantic gold on there, are there reputable brokers that transfer or something? Or do the websites sell those on siege..

Anyone know the housing situation? When are they expecting to do the second siege house?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will not be able to use a transfer token to get to Siege or get off of Siege. You can find players to trade items with though.

Plenty of open land for max secure housing, I do not believe there are any Castle or Keep spots open.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Podolak said it perfectly, there is also another shard that is basically the equivalent of siege for the Asian shards, its name escapes me.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Podolak said it perfectly, there is also another shard that is basically the equivalent of siege for the Asian shards, its name escapes me.
Mugen

I suggest you try a post on Siege board, there is usually someone willing to exchange Atlantic gold for Siege gold - I'm not sure what the current exchange rate is.