• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How does the Lighthouse work?

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran
I linked my ship to it, so if i forget to refresh my ship and it vanishes will my lighthouse bring it back to me?
Or does it just locate and bring back your ship if you lose it out at sea or forget where its parked?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vet rewards page says:
Lighthouse – recovers any ship except rowboats that are linked to the lighthouse. (Ships placed by this account will now be linked to this lighthouse when they decay. Lost ships will be found in your house moving crate.)
  • All weapons will be saved
  • House add-ons that currently allow you to dry dock your ship will be saved
  • All other items/ will be destroyed
  • The ship model can be found in the house moving crate

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mark a rune on your ship and stick it in your rune book. Dock your ship or recall to it once a week. The rune works after you place the ship again.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm not exactly sure I like the idea of loosing stuff from the ship so I keep an eye on mine. A lighthouse is like for emergency use only. And they're kinda cool looking. And it only works for the account that placed it. The devil's in the details.