• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] How does bushido affect riding swipe?

C

Chaosy

I know that 50 bushido is the requirement to be able to use the riding swipe special. My question is in regards to if bushido skill affects it at all. In other words, does bushido skill affect riding swipe damage or success rate? Thanks.

G

GFY

According to the Bushido specials descriptions I've read there is no effect on the move. You need 50 Bushido to be able to use the weapons that have that special however.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
According to the Bushido specials descriptions I've read there is no effect on the move. You need 50 Bushido to be able to use the weapons that have that special however.
Actually it can be pretty effective at times. No-dachi is what I use that has that weapon special on it. Hard to find a good one unless you can make them yourself.

If you are riding on a mount you can stun and damage your opponent.

However if you are on foot, it works the same as any other common weapon used for dismounting: lance, magic wand, etc.

I guess you can also damage the rider's mount if you are on foot and say they're a tamer, but I've never had the opportunity to do that.