• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how do you start the shrine wars?

It has been stated that this will be going on for months... so you could actually alternate this with doing Krampus and the Artisan Festival.
I hope so. I cant even get past dropping frags to pick a shrine to even go for a Talbard LOL Krampus anyone can do, The festival anyone can do but damn this talbard thing to figure out.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hope so. I cant even get past dropping frags to pick a shrine to even go for a Talbard LOL Krampus anyone can do, The festival anyone can do but damn this talbard thing to figure out.
Dude, We been doing shrines every night. We will gladly help you kill the mobs if you provide fragments. We are out.

obeeee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dude, We been doing shrines every night. We will gladly help you kill the mobs if you provide fragments. We are out.
Speak for yourself, these things are a storage nightmare! I been tossing them for the 10 CoB points they are worth!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Speak for yourself, these things are a storage nightmare! I been tossing them for the 10 CoB points they are worth!
I leave for another week tomorrow so start dropping them!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@obeeee Where you go? I got another white. Thanks. Gabby had 3 battles at Honesty. 4 confused/returners/casual players got a blue Tabard. Sess and a toon I stuck magery on and Gabby also. Not bad 3 runs 7 tabards.
Modane has done a ton of battles and says he cant get one yet.. You can help him out.

I only have 10 tabards. I need MORE!