• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do you play?

Dane1980

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everytoon! I was about to sign in to Toontown today and thought of a question. When you play Toontown, is it always the same toon?

Currently I am going back and forth between my monkey, Rhesus Pieces, in DDL and my bear, Cross-Eyed Gladly Bear, in MML. I tire easily of doing the same thing for a long time, and the monkey right now has to defeat a large number of cogs to get his remaining laff points and his gags are maxxed. When I get bored with him I switch to the bear, lots of running for tasks, leveling up on gags, and moving on to the next neighborhood. Then I get frustrated with him being so low laff, low level gags, and all the running that I'll switch back to the monkey. It goes on and on.

When it all gets very monotonous, I pop over to Test and work on my new duck, Citrine Duck, who is still in TTC. I should really name her...

Shyianne

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I usually switch between two toons. Hollywood Hearts, which is my cute little black kitten.. she is 128 laff and I'm so fed up with working my Lawbot suit. It's pretty pathetic on my part also, because she is a level 43 Big Wig! My other toon that I play on is a royal blue duck named Whatevah Floatzurboat. She's only 111 laff and needing the 5500 for Sellbot..

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I play 3 accounts. If I want to work on ceo I play Prof. Bingo Snorkelhopper he maxed vp cfo and cj.