• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do you Make a Video?

S

Steveo

Okay I see some videos on Youtube for Toontown. How do you make a video?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use FRAPS to record, then Windows Movie Maker to edit afterward. The pad part is you gotta be fullscreen to do it.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
video capturing program. Google it. There's a free trial version out there.

H

Holocog

Well I had A huuuuge problem with fraps so an sf mentioned something about Camstatia Studio. Tried it, its AWESOME. the only bad part is that it has a mind of its own it WILL tell you what IT thinks is best IT will Zoom and pan ect ON ITS OWN. You just have to edit it a bit but other than that its pretty good.(30 day trial, then you have to pay) On youtube, some people who have Hypercam(google it its another video taker) They will post resistration codes and you can get registered without paying. *shrugs*