• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do you know what reward you are getting?

statman

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, I spent a lot of time turning in my junk.

I brought up the reward window. Rings and armor are easy, but how do i tell what deed relates to what prize? I hovered over the deed...nothing.

How hard is it to put the reward name next to the deed?

Vesta

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry but I don't know where exactly but you need to go into options and turn on tooltips.

J

Joyous2K

So, I spent a lot of time turning in my junk.

I brought up the reward window. Rings and armor are easy, but how do i tell what deed relates to what prize? I hovered over the deed...nothing.

How hard is it to put the reward name next to the deed?
KR reward gump leaves a lot to be desired,,, I only see one bracelet... not sure where the ring is?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
KR reward gump leaves a lot to be desired,,, I only see one bracelet... not sure where the ring is?
Yet another reason to be forever thankful NOT to be running KR..... thank you.

Please click the egg/hatchling and help my dragons grow.

E

Emil IsTemp

On a positive note, we finally found a non-annoying use for tool-tips...

Warsong of LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Always hated tool tips popping up, so I turned them off as soon as I figured out how, years ago.
I agree with statman, all the rewards should have been clearly labelled.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My hubby has the tool tips turned on, but he still can't see the descriptions of the rewards. Anyone have any idea why? He uses THE 2d client.

L

Lord Drakelord

My hubby has the tool tips turned on, but he still can't see the descriptions of the rewards. Anyone have any idea why? He uses THE 2d client.
Well I double click on the image keeping the hand over it and finally was given a general description of the item. I also was in 2d.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you! As I was typing that second request for help, he figured out what he needed to do.