• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do you craft magic weapons with 4+ properties?

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Played in 1990s and came back. Things are really different....anyhow. I'm thinking of buying a toon with 5x 90 skills and making it a crafter. How hard is it for a complete noob like me to eventually build a broadsword with 80% HLL 80% HML %25 DI and slayer? What skills do I need and what items do I need to obtain/farm?

Does it go something like this....
1) make exception broadsword (DI included)
2) Reforge tool to add random HLL or HML or some other random thing.
3) Reforge tool again to add second property - hopefully HLL or HML
4) Reforge tool again to hopefully add Slayer?
5) then if one of those is messed up, you can imbue one to change the property?

Thanks!

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
No, it does not go like that.

You can only reforge 1 time.

If all you want is 81/81
Craft a exceptional sword.
Use Powder of Fortification - this is important, unless you only want a weapon with 70 max durability.
Imbue DI down to 25 - if needed
Imbue Slayer
Imbue HLL
Imbue HML
Imbue whatever you want else - probably HSL or HLA or HLD

So, you will need: Smithy to craft it, and Imbue at 120 to imbue it to 500 intensity.

If you want a sword with >81 hit mana or hit life leech, then you need to reforge.