• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how do u kill rivatach?

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
damn thing is at half life and we cant touch it, it kills pets summons and people all in 1 shot, what is there to do !

P

packrat

Cu dogs do good on them.. just stay back and heal. We killed ours with two dogs and a few casters.. Just get people to help you heal..

Do not bring a dragon.. As soon as mine hit the area they were in it went wild. It went wild in a matter of seconds.

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cu dogs do good on them.. just stay back and heal. We killed ours with two dogs and a few casters.. Just get people to help you heal..

Do not bring a dragon.. As soon as mine hit the area they were in it went wild. It went wild in a matter of seconds.
If guys jump in and keep it feed it will no go wild.

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, when he loses his weapon, he 1 hit kills everyone, even Cu's.
We casted summons sometimes and casted a spell ran away and casted invis.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Personally with a bunch of archers and two tamers with Dread Warhorses....

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Archers and mages, bows and mind blasts. You just have to keep a step ahead of it. When working in groups of 4, this is made easier by having a mage on either side of it in charge of invisibilities.

If everyone works alone, then it gets less hopeful.

And much later... WOD WOD WOD! You did remember to bring a weaver with a focus, didn't you?

P

packrat

I saw a couple of dread horses there and they didnt last long. I don't know how well trained they were. But they died quick. You cant feed the dragons fast enough. They go unhappy in seconds. I even re-tamed it and fed it. Before I had a chance to give it a all follow me command it went wild again. I re-tamed it and had my rune book open and recalled and forgot that it wasnt bonded anymorel. I logged out and back in and it was extremely unhappy. So I just stabled it and got my dog.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On pacific last night someone was saying use detect hidden or some such I thought them mad. Well i tryed using my 20 ghost skill and sure enough on one of the images it took off near half its life...just saying:)